Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

You know this already but it looks good like this...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/381573/Samuel-Etoo-and-Carlos-Tevez-to-join-City-Mega-rich-Eastlands-outfit-splash-pound55million-on-twin-superstars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... stars.html</a>

Can't see Hughes playing 4-3-3 next season somehow. Maybe I'm wrong and he will and it will be like the Brian Horton days when we'd have Beagrie, Walsh, Rosler, Summerbee which was the best attacking line-up we've had for years.

Can see Robinho, RSC, Eto'o, SWP as a 4-pronged attack with Tevez playing 'in the hole' in a Rooney type of role. Now that potentially p1sses all over the Beagrie, Walsh, Rosler, Summerbee line-up! :)

Robbie / Herman on wings with Eto' in centre with either Boj or Roque fighting for the last spot.

Yeah like you say two articles are out, I would be more likely to believe NOTW just because they did get the Barry one right, I doubt Barca would play hardball knowing they could loose him for free in a year, lets face is £25m for a 31 year old who has a year left is a very nice return. Will have to wait and see I guess. Oh the joy.

They'll play like this:

RB..............CB..........CB..............LB

....................De Jong....................

.............Barry...........Ireland...........

Tevez.................................Robinho
.....................Eto'o.......................

This is exactly how Barcalona play. Santa Cruz, Boj and Bellamy will be benchwarmers unless Eto'o doesn't work out.

Bunk said:
They'll play like this:

This is exactly how Barcalona play. Santa Cruz, Boj and Bellamy will be benchwarmers unless Eto'o doesn't work out.

One change I would make would be

SWP Robinho

Tevez

Eto'o

At home, with Ireland slightly ahead of Barry. Dejong sitting in the back for however is still vitally important

Bunk said:
They'll play like this:

Correct, this will be Hughes preferred system. Kompany will provide cover for De Jong and CB's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.