Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

zak@work said:
hello people. right this etoo thing has sparked up alot again on here. i noticed this morning on sky sports under the transfer clockwatch it says we are closing in on him... there is nothing more than that though. are my eyes deceiving me or is there something going on?
spurs mad said yesterday that the deal was 80% done

zak@work said:
hello people. right this etoo thing has sparked up alot again on here. i noticed this morning on sky sports under the transfer clockwatch it says we are closing in on him... there is nothing more than that though. are my eyes deceiving me or is there something going on?

Ur eyes dont decieve you yesterday and today reports are coming through hes going to sign mid next week. Spursmad thinks its 80% done now after originally being sceptical. And we no how good his source is. July 1st unveiling of Tevez/Eto'o/New Strip may not be so far fetched now.

Bazzmand Show said:
zak@work said:

Ur eyes dont decieve you yesterday and today reports are coming through hes going to sign mid next week. Spursmad thinks its 80% done now after originally being sceptical. And we no how good his source is. July 1st unveiling of Tevez/Eto'o/New Strip may not be so far fetched now.

ok well when i saw it on ssn i believed. who are the sources spursmad knows and what reports have gathered this morning and where can i find them?.... im not smiling. im looking into nothing taking slow long deep breaths every so oftan trying to grasp how unreal and just how good we will be next year. now a smile has hit my face, haha, im in love with you guys haha bring on the season

zak@work said:
Bazzmand Show said:
zak@work said:

ok well when i saw it on ssn i believed. who are the sources spursmad knows and what reports have gathered this morning and where can i find them?.... im not smiling. im looking into nothing taking slow long deep breaths every so oftan trying to grasp how unreal and just how good we will be next year. now a smile has hit my face, haha, im in love with you guys haha bring on the season

Possibly Mark Hughes.

zak@work said:
Bazzmand Show said:
zak@work said:

dont know who his sources are, but he predicted the taylor deal 2 weeks before it happened, also predicted RSC, tevez and barry, so spuds mad is very rarely wrong!

ConnorMCFC said:
zak@work said:
Bazzmand Show said:
zak@work said:

dont know who his sources are, but he predicted the taylor deal 2 weeks before it happened, also predicted RSC, tevez and barry, so spuds mad is very rarely wrong!

And the Corluka and Bridge deal...

Am I the only person who thinks he'll flop?

Hope I'm wrong but he strikes me as another Shevchenko. His overall contribution to games is minimal. He just scores goals which face it we had little trouble doing last season. Santa Cruz is the target and focal point of the attack we need.

ConnorMCFC said:
zak@work said:
Bazzmand Show said:
zak@work said:

spudsmad ??? now now...golden goose n'all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.