Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Laporta said yesterday that they were very close to signing Keirrison for around 13 million. They would not be doing this if Eto'o wasn't leaving because they need to focus on other areas of the pitch 1st, and for a club who haven't got a lot of money to spend, 13 million is a lot to spend on a 20/21 year old striker from Brazil so for me i think spursmad is right and the deal is done, they are just waiting for the Keirrison deal to go through.

ElanJo said:
Cheshire Blue said:
if you see my post a few pages back if ETO says he wants to leave, no loyalty payment from Barca, its 100% nailed on he like most big stars have a clause.

if he says i want to stay etc then he will get both loyalty payment and a signing on fee form us.

the guy is massivley financially motivated, not to line his own pockets but for some charity he runs in africa. the more money he can make then better for this.

plus inter have thrown a spanner in the works!

Is this just your theory? or are you "ITK"?

im not being drawn into any of this, but its not a theory.

my opinion however on top of this is that we are about to get stiffed! AGAIN!

niall_mcfc said:
Laporta said yesterday that they were very close to signing Keirrison for around 13 million. They would not be doing this if Eto'o wasn't leaving because they need to focus on other areas of the pitch 1st, and for a club who haven't got a lot of money to spend, 13 million is a lot to spend on a 20/21 year old striker from Brazil so they for me i think spursmad is right and the deal is done, they are just waiting for the Keirrison deal to go through.

Kerrison is going on loan to Valencia and Barca are getting Villa.

Whilst I hope this is still on I am going to add my share of mad theories and flapping

Lots of us think we had confidentiality agreeements in place and nothiing was allowed around anouncements otherwise the deal is off. Well if the deal was looking likely to be off anyway it could all come out.

hence laporta yesterday trying to force Eto`os` hand (they want the deal) and the official bid being made known. Eto`o and his team then are forced to make an announcement to counter Barca stance.

We again are left in the middle being told by all and sundry to accept you station in life , who do you think you are and be happy singning emile hesky and the like etc...

If its going pare shaped we need to start the damage limitation now .. I think the club have done everything right but no matter what we will get stick

johnmc said:
lee-mcfc said:
well tbh on ssn it says barcelona have confirmed that they want to try and sign franck ribery

soo they need the money from the eto'o deal to get him wouldnt you think?

Could well be but they can't force eto out can they

truu..o well the deal is off now tbh

As i made a point earlier, yes barca cant force eto'o out but you have no idea how barca react to this news, if they bench him or put him in b team a year is a hell of a long time in football.

lc-mcfc said:
dannybcity said:
lc-mcfc said:
Deal is off.

Source??? I wish people would just stop making attention seeking posts!

That Balague just said on ssn.

That is seems highly likely that Eto'o is going to stay at Barca.

ROFL! Balague is full of shit, I've lost count how many times he's said something has going to happen and he's been wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.