Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

samharris said:
NATEDAWG said:
haha im laughing at you bitters now you will never be as good as the reds just silly little tramp wannabees damn i bet the division 2 play off cup is lonely in trophy room how many trophys did we get this year please someone point out

.and you only wish you were City

And, you stupid red twat, you are a bit premature. Why do you peole invite ridicule the way you do? You are lower than a jelly fish and there is every chance you've jumped the gun..

NATEDAWG said:
we are not were not realy here is that what eto gunna be singing next year hahahah

What you going to do with your tranny and tevez duvet sets?

Tick Tock....the debt is growing.....

NATEDAWG said:
have pity on city lol hahahah

I bet you wear your baseball cap to the right and really wish you were dizzy rascal..

homey...fool.

svennis pennis said:
Daz_Blue said:
NATEDAWG said:
villa lol you on about the player or a holiday home you have no chance villa is a top quality player why would he want to go to your bile

Tevez for one

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA.

Fergie Sign him up, Fergie Fergie sign him up!

PMSL.

LMAO

He's gone now so I wouldn't bother responding any longer.

NATEDAWG said:
we are not were not realy here is that what eto gunna be singing next year hahahah

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9XsKu9WiVs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9XsKu9WiVs</a>

is this what you sing in the local after watching a home game ?

At least you're getting Valencia from Wigan. Oooh, we are shitting bricks about that.

Cheesy said:
He's gone now so I wouldn't bother responding any longer.

FFs sake cheesy we was enjoying that....

Let em get to 49 posts then fook them off please mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.