Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo said:
infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo do you still think Walcott is one of the best wingers in the world PMSL. Idiot.

No knobhead, you tried telling me Young was better than him, go back to bed.
WOW.

You really are an idiot if you think he is better than Young.
im with you on this one...did you see him against finland kidz, NO NEITHER DID ANYONE ELSE

Tevez 75%
Etoo 50%
RSC 50%
Villa 7.5%

Frankly, it now looks like RSC might have stabbed himself in the foot because he is now daring MH to pay 20 million, which he surely won't. We should offer no more than 15 million plus TBH or Vassell to sweeten the deal.

C_T_I_D said:
M35 Blue said:
hertsblue said:
Tevez 10%
Eto 10%

RSC 75%

Boooo!! Wheres the optimism! :)

I'll go:

Tevez 90%
Eto 70%

They've been reading my posts :-)

Whats up with
Tevez 100
Etoo 100

We are City after all the best team in all the world!!!!!

Lets get positive our time has come!!!

RobinJo said:
infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo said:
infaltablesgalore said:
RobinJo do you still think Walcott is one of the best wingers in the world PMSL. Idiot.

No knobhead, you tried telling me Young was better than him, go back to bed.
WOW.

You really are an idiot if you think he is better than Young.

I do remember the vast majority agreeing with me also, so yeah you're the idiot. :)

Voice of Kim Jong Il : HerrooooooOOO

Only City fans could argue about who's the best out of Ashley Young and Theo Walcott in a thread about
US signing ETO'O.... :-) Ridiculous, who gives a crap we are trying to sign SAMUAL ETO'O

If the enormous figures of transfer fee and wages for Eto'o are to be believed.................this goes totally against the statement made by Khaldoon Al Mabarak yesterday when he said City would walk away from deals with 'silly figures'.
I think all this is being driven by Eto'o and his agent and to a lesser extent Barcelona.
So my view is Eto'o.......20%
Tevez.........................99%

The Doctor said:
If the enormous figures of transfer fee and wages for Eto'o are to be believed.................this goes totally against the statement made by Khaldoon Al Mabarak yesterday when he said City would walk away from deals with 'silly figures'.
I think all this is being driven by Eto'o and his agent and to a lesser extent Barcelona.

i think kaldoon was talking about clubs wanting 20m for 10m players. eto'o is marquee signing and if he had 3 years on his deal we would be paying 40m 50m

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bobmcfc said:
tommorow never comes

Bugsy Malone?

....next line 'What Kind of fool do you take me for?'

(Shaun Wright-Phillips on the piano)

Just remember what the closing tune is on that great film.

'We could be anything that we wanted to be, and that decision is ours.'

Very very amusing
(wipes chewed sandwich off laptop screen)

The Doctor said:

Yeah, lets not forget he said Robinho was a steal at 32.5 million... Its just with the non-superstars that dont bring the international recognition, marketing and shirt sales etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.