Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

[quote="Ricster]
16:00hrs - Spanish time[/quote]

bollocks got a meeting here at 3pm..

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

£38 million for one of the top strikers in the world! not a lot really, we would get a couple of good seasons from him no problem. furthermore we don't need to borrow the money and i'm sure we could recoup a large portion back on global/african shirt sales.

some however need to get real. in our position we will only attract mercenaries untill we achieve top 4 status with regular champs league football

dabo anyone???? what about samaras??? or maybe buster phillips or kavelashvili or creaney or lee bradbury??? i can remember being chuffed with these boys fuck me how far we've come!

have faith fellow blues it will come................................just sit back and enjoy the ride!

southstand117 said:
if he is on holiday till the 19th, will we have to wait till then??
fooking hope not, i can't stand any more..
probably the last day of the transfer window

To many contradictory statements spouting forth from Eto'os agent. I think somebody is taking the piss, so it's time to walk away from this mess. If Eto'o wants to come to us then he should fuckin' well say so.

bluemonkey71 said:

Reading Mundo & marca no mention of the press conference at 4PM so I may have fucked up with my translation...so SORRY about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.