Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Sam Eto's work visa said:
wrongun73 said:
southstand117 said:
if he is on holiday till the 19th, will we have to wait till then??
fooking hope not, i can't stand any more..
i think it meant hes on holiday now, but will return for pre season on 19th

I think he is at home in Paris ??

I guess it is a second home. Cameroon was formerly French so my be it's a language / family thing??

Quinninho said:
The power of Paul said:
Hey guys just copied this from the men site a comment from someone.

Come on people, have a proper look at the situation. After working in the football industry as an agent for that past 8 years i can see Barca are trying to secure the signature of another striker before letting eto'o go - Which is what most football Clubs do. Villa and Co will be who Barca are looking at, and if they dont manage to bag him and get rid of Eto'o they will be left with an understrenghted team, with the fans turning on the club (not a good time as they need the money from season tickets etc) So Barca wont palm off Eto'o until they have bagged another with similar standards.

For city its a waiting game. They would of been told about the situation at Barca by Barca and will hold to see what happens. Its no great loss if City don't get Eto'o as they currently have enough in that area of the team. City have shown Barca what they will offer Eto'o, so then Barca can say to the player, we cannot match City's offer, so you may as well join them, it happens alot of time.

Football is going through a transformation period, the new era of football is here and teams need to adjust to it, Utd have been planning for the past few seasons as have Inter and Barca. Madrid will be madrid, buy the best players of last season.. but thats where they go wrong.. they buy the best of LAST season.

A lot of city fans are already getting Tevez printed on the back of shirts, but be very aware... there is a third club also in the running for him that asked be un-named, and from what i am hearing from my colleagues it is either Liverpool or Arsenal! Tevez wont be going to Chelsea, as there is a gentlemans agreement between the two regarding Sturridge. Chelsea get sturridge is Chelsea back down on Tevez. A friend of a friend says city will be finished spending by the 15th July as Mark Hughes wants a settled squad he can work with.

I think everyone needs to spend a month as an agent so you understand how things are done. The papers sell stories, they sell you things you want to hear

Was just about to post the same thing. Seems to be ITK if he is actually an agent. I'm telling you I reckon the third club is Portsmouth and they are remaining unnamed due to the fact they are going through due dilligence. Al Fahim will want a marquee signing,

Sorry but that is bollocks! Al-Fahim would stand to lose more if he crossed the Sheik. Also the comment on the MEN is made by a WUM. If he was an agent he would have already known that Tevez had ruled out joining Liverpool and if he was moving to London Chelski and not Arsenal would be his choice. Tevez is coming to city.

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Its simple, cough up the £38m and lets see where we stand.

If Kaka's worth £67m, then Eto'o is worth the same to us. We are crying out for a goalscorer, so £38m is a steal.

Would you pay £38m for Villa? Yes!
Would you pay £38m for Torres? Yes!

How much did Chelsea pay for Drogba? Eto'o is the twice the player that clown is.

You have to be willing to pay the odds, and if Eto'o didn't have a year left on his contract, we wouldn't bat an eyelid at anything upto £50m.

Just do it!

whalley ranger said:
Left Peg said:
whalley ranger said:
There's a bit of a media shift going on. Looking more positive I think.

Elaborate please ranger
SSN softening their position, and Talkshite. Plus the independant and guardian reports. Its shifting our way.

I hope you're right mate. I'll buy you a Warsteiner if you are! Oh fcuk it, 2!

blumoon said:
MattyIce said:
Has the press conference not already taken place?

ketcgl.gif

class, lololol pure class

We still have the chance of getting him, after what his agent Josep Maria Mesalles has said. The press conference went well, I thought it would be worth than that tbh.

Pollerz said:
Pollerz said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

sry mate but this has been said umpteen times in this thread alredi .. not once for bashing people but lets just get the facts of whats happening in this transfer deal out here:

1. City have gone for eto'o (obviously)
2. Barca want to sell
3. Eto'o wouldnt mind coming
4 Barca and etoo battling to say who wants who to go etoo claiming hes been pushed out the door this wud get him 12 milion
5. Barca offering a 2 yr contract reali to counter point 4 paying the same wages and wud take etoo up to 30 and shatter his expectations of a big money move anywhere.
6. Next we have to wait for it to be settled between barca and etoo i expect city may help out with some form of payment but im not 100 percent on that.
7. I fully still expect eto'o to sign for city, if he doesnt the above will be the stumbling block, It depends how firm barca and city want to stand when it comes to money and reputation.

Pollerz

REPOST AS REQUESTED!
Cheers Pollerz. Have a look at my thread on Bluemoon forum. 13 Million Big Ones. I've said about his loyalty payment there. Its the thing to do, and then at least we know where we stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.