Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: 13 MILLION BIG ONES!

I think our timing is all wrong, we should have done it towards the end of the window as it builds more pressure on the team selling.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

MattyIce said:
Has the press conference not already taken place?

ketcgl.gif

wrongun73 said:
southstand117 said:
if he is on holiday till the 19th, will we have to wait till then??
fooking hope not, i can't stand any more..
i think it meant hes on holiday now, but will return for pre season on 19th

I think he is at home in Paris ??

untill the club say otherwise i will still remain possitive we will sign him...
surely the club don't want the bad press they recieved in january and therefore if we was to get shafted, they would have come out already and made a statement..

baldybouncer said:
To many contradictory statements spouting forth from Eto'os agent. I think somebody is taking the piss, so it's time to walk away from this mess. If Eto'o wants to come to us then he should fuckin' well say so.

ffs he cant mate can he? because if he said that he wouldnt get hos 13 million loyalty payment

Pollerz said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I've said that the deal is off but now it may be back on...

Apparently the deal that Barca have offered Eto'o is a 2 year deal on the SAME money he already was. He wasn't happy because they hadn't contacted him for a new contract until last night AND he wasn't in the highest bracket of earners at Barca, he STILL wouldn't be with this supposed contract offer!

sry mate but this has been said umpteen times in this thread alredi .. not once for bashing people but lets just get the facts of whats happening in this transfer deal out here:

1. City have gone for eto'o (obviously)
2. Barca want to sell
3. Eto'o wouldnt mind coming
4 Barca and etoo battling to say who wants who to go etoo claiming hes been pushed out the door this wud get him 12 milion
5. Barca offering a 2 yr contract reali to counter point 4 paying the same wages and wud take etoo up to 30 and shatter his expectations of a big money move anywhere.
6. Next we have to wait for it to be settled between barca and etoo i expect city may help out with some form of payment but im not 100 percent on that.
7. I fully still expect eto'o to sign for city, if he doesnt the above will be the stumbling block, It depends how firm barca and city want to stand when it comes to money and reputation.

Pollerz

REPOST AS REQUESTED!

Pigeonho said:
Graham Cunter says its not 'definitive' we've missed out. Goes on about how complex the deal is, confirmed from the agent that they haven't talked to us, (Eto'o to us, not Barcas to us). A few snide giggles from Andy the wanker Jacobs. I really would like to punch that little shit in the face, hard. Says the situation between Eto'o and Barca is now 'a complete mess'.

Pretty much confirms what the translations are saying on here, but he is more complimentary to us than I thought he'd be, thats for sure. He's still goin on with himself now about Villa.

bump

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.