Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

sdavros said:
twinkletoes said:
In Spain they are saying that the Eto'o transfer is very similar to the Ronaldinho saga. City have offered the most money but Inter Milan and United can offer CL football.

the spaniards don't half talk bollocks though. They're almost as bad as the Italians.

I trust them a lot more than the scummy British press.

The Doctor said:
If the enormous figures of transfer fee and wages for Eto'o are to be believed.................this goes totally against the statement made by Khaldoon Al Mabarak yesterday when he said City would walk away from deals with 'silly figures'.
I think all this is being driven by Eto'o and his agent and to a lesser extent Barcelona.
So my view is Eto'o.......20%
Tevez.........................99%

Eto'o his a world class player at 1 of the best clubs in the world still only 28 and in his peak. He could easily sit on his contract run it down and take his pick of clubs, so if city want to take this world class striker in his pomp and not offer CL football we gotta make something appeal to him ......... THATS DOSH!

We are in a strong position, barca will not want him to leave for nowt next year leaving us to put a bid of around 25-30 mill which for a striker of his ilk is fook all.

The Fixer said:
The Doctor said:
If the enormous figures of transfer fee and wages for Eto'o are to be believed.................this goes totally against the statement made by Khaldoon Al Mabarak yesterday when he said City would walk away from deals with 'silly figures'.
I think all this is being driven by Eto'o and his agent and to a lesser extent Barcelona.

Eto'o his a world class player at 1 of the best clubs in the world still only 28 and in his peak. He could easily sit on his contract run it down and take his pick of clubs, so if city want to take this world class striker in his pomp and not offer CL football we gotta make something appeal to him ......... THATS DOSH!

We are in a strong position, barca will not want him to leave for nowt next year leaving us to put a bid of around 25-30 mill which for a striker of his ilk is fook all.

Doesn't he also have dodgy knees?

The Doctor said:
The Fixer said:
The Doctor said:

Not to my knowledge mate, his goals/games record wouldn't suggest he has.

The Fixer said:
The Doctor said:
The Fixer said:
The Doctor said:

Not to my knowledge mate, his goals/games record wouldn't suggest he has.

I accept 2008/9 was a great season for him and in a brilliant team but at the back of my mind I believe he missed most of 2007/8 season with a cruciate is all I'm saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.