Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Didsbury Dave said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I would be utterly disgusted and turn my back on the club if they paid someone that much to be honest .

Bwahahahahahahah

The funniest thing I have ever read on the internet

As a City fan on a mooner forum , I doubt that to be true lol .

Money talks DSOB and if you want to finish where you did last season or exceed where you finished last season then you'll need to re-invest in your squad. Everton aren't exactly rolling in it are they?

C_T_I_D said:
Money talks DSOB and if you want to finish where you did last season or exceed where you finished last season then you'll need to re-invest in your squad. Everton aren't exactly rolling in it are they?

They have a billionaire board member, don't know if he invests though.

Didsbury Dave said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I would be utterly disgusted and turn my back on the club if they paid someone that much to be honest .

Bwahahahahahahah

The funniest thing I have ever read on the internet

Same here.

Get over it DSOB.

MCFC-alan88 said:
C_T_I_D said:

meh, ours have a trillion dollars ;)

If he invested then they'd surely have gone ahead with the new ground Everton wanted.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
C_T_I_D said:

meh, ours have a trillion dollars ;)
... and do invest!! :D

C_T_I_D said:
If he invested then they'd surely have gone ahead with the new ground Everton wanted.

If he invested Darker Shade of blue would of turned his back on the club by now, isn't that right, DSOB?

C_T_I_D said:

Yes we do indeed .
The summer months are very frustrating for football fans , and the papers etc don't help with the transfer speculations , by simply raising and crushing hopes of fans throughout .

We are linked with many , but the truth is that Moyes will get who he gets , and we will have to suck it and see .

It's a pity Grantchester doesn't give us a few quid to bolster the squad :P

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:

If he invested Darker Shade of blue would of turned his back on the club by now, isn't that right, DSOB?

He's right though, it's not on this spending money on football players, what kind of new crazy scheme is this? Mid-table clubs should know their place as the plucky unsuccessful underdogs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.