Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

dannybcity said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If he invested then they'd surely have gone ahead with the new ground Everton wanted.

If he invested Darker Shade of blue would of turned his back on the club by now, isn't that right, DSOB?

He's right though, it's not on this spending money on football players, what kind of new crazy scheme is this? Mid-table clubs should know their place as the plucky unsuccessful underdogs!

I've you got booked into surgery next week Danny, you know, to get that tongue out of your cheek?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Money talks DSOB and if you want to finish where you did last season or exceed where you finished last season then you'll need to re-invest in your squad. Everton aren't exactly rolling in it are they?

They have a billionaire board member, don't know if he invests though.
meh, ours have a trillion dollars ;)

That minds me of a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoqRrxGZiDE

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If he invested then they'd surely have gone ahead with the new ground Everton wanted.

If he invested Darker Shade of blue would of turned his back on the club by now, isn't that right, DSOB?

There's investment , and there's destruction of morals ;o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:

There's investment , and there's destruction of morals ;o)

Morals can be circumvented with money.

If we sign Eto'o it will get rid of any doubts we have of turning that corner, just under 3 weeks ago he was scoring in the CL final and picking up his winners medal, now we are rumoured to be close to signing him, and this is no player coming towards the end of his career...so we should IMO break the bank for him and we will have one hell of a fucking signing and one hell of a forward line!

i think were finally heading towards that 2nd verse of the bluemoon chorus!

nu774ll said:
If we sign Eto'o it will get rid of any doubts we have of turning that corner, just under 3 weeks ago he was scoring in the CL final and picking up his winners medal, now we are rumoured to be close to signing him, and this is no player coming towards the end of his career...so we should IMO break the bank for him and we will have one hell of a fucking signing and one hell of a forward line!

Scoring in the Prem , and scoring in Spain are 2 different things .
If he can score as many as Yakubu , then you might have a great signing , or an over paid flop if he didn't .

nu774ll said:

If he can score as many as Yakubu , then you might have a great signing , or an over paid flop if he didn't .
please dont try to compare anything about yakubu to eto'o, thats just silly talk

nu774ll said:

This must be a joke. Eto'o is on a different planet to Yakubu.

vincent said:
nu774ll said:

This must be a joke. Eto'o is on a different planet to Yakubu.

Yakubu is proven in the prem though :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.