Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluemoon1078 said:
blueblood007 said:
will we still go after eto`o now after we fuckin spent 18mill on sata s**t ?

Why????????

because he has not played regular football in 1year only scored 6goals last year. We can do better than him he is just going to be injured all the time even crouch would of been better he stays fit, I just dont think that santa cruz is a good buy for 18million, maybe a good buy at around 7to9 million but not 18 come on mate you can see this cant you?

blueblood007 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
blueblood007 said:
will we still go after eto`o now after we fuckin spent 18mill on sata s**t ?

Why????????

because he has not played regular football in 1year only scored 6goals last year. We can do better than him he is just going to be injured all the time even crouch would of been better he stays fit, I just dont think that santa cruz is a good buy for 18million, maybe a good buy at around 7to9 million but not 18 come on mate you can see this cant you?

For starters we don't know the details of how the fee is to be paid, ie how much is depending on appearances!

Secondly he is far and away better than we already have so will therefore improve the squad no end!

Thirdly he ain't even signed yet and already this place is full of balloons calling him shit, crock, waste of money etc!

Give the bloke a fooking chance! if he scores 15 goals next season and gets us into the top 6 I couldn't care less how much he cost or if he doesn't play much the year after, he will have helped our 'project' JOB DONE!!!!

id say that the signing of RSC means we will not be getting eto'o....for what ever reason (ie too high wage demands, doesnt want to come etc etc)........

personally the 18m that we are going to fork out for this average forward would have paid eto's wages for a few years....that would have been money well spent as he would have raised our profile in africa, pushed us higher up the table than rsc will and the results of which would have been increased income from shirt sales (just for the name alone), a higher league position and possible european qualification......

i will put myself on the line and say now that RSC will NOT make a huge difference to our chances of breaking the top 6

I had hoped that this transfer window would be the one where we would get everything finally sorted in terms of a striker who can really make a difference......seems not unfortunately

simon23 said:
id say that the signing of RSC means we will not be getting eto'o....for what ever reason (ie too high wage demands, doesnt want to come etc etc)........

personally the 18m that we are going to fork out for this average forward would have paid eto's wages for a few years....that would have been money well spent as he would have raised our profile in africa, pushed us higher up the table than rsc will and the results of which would have been increased income from shirt sales (just for the name alone), a higher league position and possible european qualification......

i will put myself on the line and say now that RSC will NOT make a huge difference to our chances of breaking the top 6

I had hoped that this transfer window would be the one where we would get everything finally sorted in terms of a striker who can really make a difference......seems not unfortunately

I think RSC may well make a difference, even if we got Eto'o he would be away for the African Nations cup (may have got the competition name wrong) and no gaurantee he would do well in the prem in his first season

simon23 said:

Does the transfer window end tonight or something ?......Santa Cruz is a fucking good player and I am sure there will be other quality ones to follow!.....Just have a pit of patience.

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:

Does the transfer window end tonight or something ?......Santa Cruz is a fucking good player and I am sure there will be other quality ones to follow!.....Just have a pit of patience.

RSc is average

MH wont sign RSC eto'o and tevez in my opinion.......I think RSC was backup if they couldnt get eto'o....hope i am wrong

as for RSC himself....I will say now he wont score more than 10-12 goals next season at most (in the prem)

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:

Exactly right, what's with all the fooking dramatics on here tonight?

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:

RSc is average

MH wont sign RSC eto'o and tevez in my opinion.......I think RSC was backup if they couldnt get eto'o....hope i am wrong

as for RSC himself....I will say now he wont score more than 10-12 goals next season at most (in the prem)

If you think 12 prem goals is average you need to have a look at the stats mate! stop dooming! it's a good signing to improve the squad and there will be more to follow!

because yet again (as with the signings of Jo, samaras sibieski macken corradi, bianchi) we have bought a forward who will not help us progress.....

for 18m we could have paid eto's wage demands for a few seasons.......

the guy is injury prone

Im a MH fan but this is an average buy at best

tolmie - how far are we in negotiations with Eto'o are we .............. is this the first time wages have been discussed or is he not moving from some figure he gave a while back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.