Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

bluemoon1078 said:
simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
I had hoped that this transfer window would be the one where we would get everything finally sorted in terms of a striker who can really make a difference......seems not unfortunately

Does the transfer window end tonight or something ?......Santa Cruz is a fucking good player and I am sure there will be other quality ones to follow!.....Just have a pit of patience.

RSc is average

MH wont sign RSC eto'o and tevez in my opinion.......I think RSC was backup if they couldnt get eto'o....hope i am wrong

as for RSC himself....I will say now he wont score more than 10-12 goals next season at most (in the prem)

12 from your leading forward (who will cost 18m) isnt a good return.....yes torres got 14 last season....but he spent a lot of that injured.....

If you think 12 prem goals is average you need to have a look at the stats mate! stop dooming! it's a good signing to improve the squad and there will be more to follow!

[/quote]
!.....Just have a pit of patience.[/quote]

Patience is in short supply these days.

I have have every faith in Eto joining us.

How's that for positivity?

The way i see it, last season we had a home record as good as the top 4s, our away form was poor to say the least so we need to add the sort of players that can play away and grind out results. I believe Barry and Rsc can do this and im sure we will add some real class as well as grafters, and i for one think we will have a very good season.

Whos with me?

1dart said:
The way i see it, last season we had a home record as good as the top 4s, our away form was poor to say the least so we need to add the sort of players that can play away and grind out results. I believe Barry and Rsc can do this and im sure we will add some real class as well as grafters, and i for one think we will have a very good season.

Whos with me?
YEAH, BROTHER!

1dart said:

Whos with me?

Count me in!!!

wrongun73 said:
1dart said:

Whos with me?
YEAH, BROTHER!

add me to the list as well

simon23 said:
because yet again (as with the signings of Jo, samaras sibieski macken corradi, bianchi) we have bought a forward who will not help us progress.....

for 18m we could have paid eto's wage demands for a few seasons.......

the guy is injury prone

Im a MH fan but this is an average buy at best

What a rediculous statement.

Eto is reportedly after 190k a week after tax. that was what, 300k a week at least? That's about 15 million, So RSC would pay Eto'o's wages for a year, at most.

Yeah mate...
RSC up front .. knock ons for Robinho... SWP, Ireland, even Barry... come on City.. will definately add to our game.. !!
Cant wait to see whats happening next .
great times to be a blue..

I was at City when we unveiled Bernardo Corradi and Dabo the other year and thought they were an improvement !!!
Come on City !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.