Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Why do we assume that cos his agent talked about trophies that instantly means united. He saw united up close and personal in the CL Final, if he was about trophies the scum dont necessarily rate as the best place to go so far. They have lost the player who dragged them kicking and screaming to success they had last year.

I have said it a million times, regardless of what they did last year, they were not that good and i think it is wide open this year

Simon in your opinion what makes him worth 250k a week? Goals in one country do not equate to goals in another, yes i admit he is a good striker and i would love to him but nothing guarantees goals, scheva being the perfect example of this.

Etoo has proved throughout his career that money is his god.

There is absolutely no chance that he will sign for United for £100k pw

If he wasn't botherd about money, he would have split the difference with Barca and signed for us. We'll see if it's about the CL and not money when he signs for one of the CL clubs and takes a pay cut.

mancboy123 said:
Simon in your opinion what makes him worth 250k a week? Goals in one country do not equate to goals in another, yes i admit he is a good striker and i would love to him but nothing guarantees goals, scheva being the perfect example of this.

the guy has scored goals whereever he has played

he is ideally suited to the prem as well

he is considered in the top 2-3 strikers in the world (possibly the best in some people eyes)

jrb said:
If he wasn't botherd about money, he would have split the difference with Barca and signed for us. We'll see if it's about the CL and not money when he signs for one of the CL clubs and takes a pay cut.

i think that is what will happen but id be very happy if i was proved wrong

he has only ever played in the spanish league. Scheva scored goals for fun in the italian league for fun couldnt score here?

Forget about Eto now he is quite clearly a knob of the highest calibre. He doesn't deserve our love.

Who wants to have a bird on your arm that fancies some **** of a rag twat down the pub?

Obviously if he signs I reserve the right to change my opinion.

mancboy123 said:
he has only ever played in the spanish league. Scheva scored goals for fun in the italian league for fun couldnt score here?

different style of player

schev not suited to the prem......eto'o is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.