Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

I think it's unfair to have a go at Eto'o when he hasn't said anything at all, and is still on his holiday.

mancity25 said:
I think it's unfair to have a go at Eto'o when he hasn't said anything at all, and is still on his holiday.

This deal has been in the setting up for months. If he wanted to come he would have done.

Think its fairly obvious Etoo was never really that interested in coming. The only thing bigger than his ego is probably his bank balance. Plus he will be away for 6 weeks with the africa cup of nations. Lets look for players who want to play for manchester city.

mancboy123 said:
Simon23 its ur opinion that he is, u cant definitively say he is because he has never played here

of course it is just my opinion...though id like to think its at least a slightly (football) educated one

marco said:
i still think we will get the hatrick eto,terry,tevez

are you just being very optimistic or do you have reason to think this.

tevez i thinnk we will get......but eto'o deal looks dead in the water and terry is 50-50

marco said:
i still think we will get the hatrick eto,terry,tevez

M e too marco , i said the other day were in the driving seat and imho adabeyour is a smoke screen to drive barca /eto along

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.