Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

not my fault! said:
Derek Hatton is an Everton fan... Used to work with the dodgy fecker when he was at Century FM, lol! Funny guy though.

hatton gave council employees their redundcy via a taxi . ##

thee ultimate shithouse.

[

Keep reading for another 500 pages and we may find out-this is where this thread will end up unless breaking news from an ITK appears.[/quote]

If he doesn't come , is that it for this season , or are you looking elsewhere at other big name options ?[/quote]

Finally something about football!

To be honest mate I think Forlan would be a brilliant addition, two-footed, a great goal-scoring record in the last few years (European golden boot twice), full of confidence and importantly something to prove.

What about Everton, who do you think you'll add, what positions etc?[/quote]

Forlan was a nice player , and I was disappointed he didn't stay in the Prem .
Away from the Prem , he really does look a great footballer once again , and I would be delighted to see him come back , be it City or someone else .

As for us , most rumours are defensive positions , but in my own opinion , because of injuries , we need to work hard in this window .

We need 2 defenders . One a first team regular and one back up .
If he keeps Jacobsen and Lescott , we will still need to add there . If he let's Lescott go to City , and doesn't offer Jacobsen a contract , then it's gonna get sticky .

2 midfielders would be nice .
One defensive and one attacking , depending on our right back acquisitions . We already have a strong midfield , but not strong enough defensively .

A striker would be nice to share the role with Yakubu , and some quality subs for a few key positions , as we are in Europe again etc .

I think Moyes will address most of our needs , but they might not be done with familiar names .[/quote]
and where on earth are everton gonna get the money ? moyes gonna ask all the players to get a paper round ?

blue dallas said:
GStar said:
forevercity said:
darker shade of blue> all the morons slagging him
how embarrassing

Have to agree, some moronic comments from people tonight.

have you read any of this everton fans posts ?

Dallas , put it to bed now m8 .
There's a time for banter and a time for serious football talk . The kids have mostly gone now , and the adults wanna play . We have banter daily on here , but guys jump in at the end , think a war has broken out , and don't fully understand the humour before jumping on the aggression band wagon .
I forgive you for your sins brother , so let's talk football now please .

blue dallas said:
not my fault! said:
Derek Hatton is an Everton fan... Used to work with the dodgy fecker when he was at Century FM, lol! Funny guy though.

hatton gave council employees their redundcy via a taxi . ##

thee ultimate shithouse.

I know and there is no forgiving his past but he is a nice guy once you get to know him. Has a box at Everton and whenever you are out with him you never pay, he wont let you. Used to date the producer of his show and ended up on it each weekend talking about fitness issues. Those were the days.

Darker shade of Blue said:
blue dallas said:
GStar said:
forevercity said:
darker shade of blue> all the morons slagging him
how embarrassing

Have to agree, some moronic comments from people tonight.

have you read any of this everton fans posts ?

Dallas , put it to bed now m8 .
There's a time for banter and a time for serious football talk . The kids have mostly gone now , and the adults wanna play . We have banter daily on here , but guys jump in at the end , think a war has broken out , and don't fully understand the humour before jumping on the aggression band wagon .
I forgive you for your sins brother , so let's talk football now please .

i'm 40. and stand my ground.

last time i am gonna ask this...

why do you come on a mcfc forum, and pick and prod at our beloved club ?

and whats this 'we' have banter daily...... like i'm a newcomer ! and your a blue !

Ok guys , Dallas is now on my ignore / foe list so I can't see his posts .
Feel free to talk about football once again .

Has the news about Villa opened up another path to him today , or would you still prefer Eto'o ?

Has the news about Villa opened up another path to him today , or would you still prefer Eto'o ?

no chance in us getting villa imo so still go for eto if its still an option

Who will Everton be buying this summer.? They could consider getting Electro man a pair of hair straightners.

I think Villa has already said that he'll be playing Champions League football next year. The only way we'd have a hope is if he did it for Valencia ie getting them the most cash. I think nowadays players have too much power for something like that to happen though. I think even younger strikers like Benzema or Aguero could sign if we 'sell them the dream' of City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.