Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Bonol said:
Who will Everton be buying this summer.?

I could give you a list of names bud , but the truth is , like any other team , I really don't know .
I guess the Lescott matter needs to close one way or another , and the fact that it hasn't been slammed shut , or even 100% acknowledged by either club is interesting .

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bonol said:

I could give you a list of names bud , but the truth is , like any other team , I really don't know .
I guess the Lescott matter needs to close one way or another , and the fact that it hasn't been slammed shut , or even 100% acknowledged by either club is interesting .

you also have a couple of key players with long term injuries that may not be fit for the fist couple of months

Bonol said:

I think it's almost certainly going to happen. We seem to be waiting for Moyes to get a replacement he's happy with.

Bonol said:

How many players do you lose in January because of the african cup of nations

bizzbo said:
Bonol said:

I think it's almost certainly going to happen. We seem to be waiting for Moyes to get a replacement he's happy with.
Everton wont be buying anyone untill we sign lescott, so you better wish this all hurrys up and is the deal is done soon.

Ok guys , Dallas is now on my ignore / foe list so I can't see his posts .
Feel free to talk about football once again .

Has the news about Villa opened up another path to him today , or would you still prefer Eto'o ?
shithouse,

what happened to i quote 'mummy theres an everton fan on our forum. ' . bo ho ho .

page 84 of this thread.

you dodged my question 5 times..

i repeat...whats an everton fan doing on this forum ?

dw7 said:
Bonol said:

you also have a couple of key players with long term injuries that may not be fit for the fist couple of months

Indeed .
Yakubu has been training again apparantly . Not sure about Arteta yet , though he might be ready in time , and Jags will be a late starter .
You can see 3 problems straight away there , in that they are our 3 key positions .

Obviously we have other injuries , but they are the most concerning ones .

Moyes will be fully aware of the situation , so I expect him to be very busy over the next few weeks .

blue dallas said:
Ok guys , Dallas is now on my ignore / foe list so I can't see his posts .
Feel free to talk about football once again .

Has the news about Villa opened up another path to him today , or would you still prefer Eto'o ?
shithouse,

what happened to i quote 'mummy theres an everton fan on our forum. ' . bo ho ho .

page 84 of this thread.

Stop being a tool. He is welcome

dw7 said:
Bonol said:

Indeed .
Yakubu has been training again apparantly . Not sure about Arteta yet , though he might be ready in time , and Jags will be a late starter .
You can see 3 problems straight away there , in that they are our 3 key positions .

Obviously we have other injuries , but they are the most concerning ones .

Moyes will be fully aware of the situation , so I expect him to be very busy over the next few weeks .

arselicking shitbag

blue dallas said:

Check it out, we're pretending to be friendly to him, but really we're only interested converting him, like those christian types. He probably spends more time here than he does on his own club's forum now, and the picture he came up with in the photoshop thread definitely shows he has 'feelings' for our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.