Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

johnmc said:
blue dallas said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Ok guys , Dallas is now on my ignore / foe list so I can't see his posts .
Feel free to talk about football once again .

Has the news about Villa opened up another path to him today , or would you still prefer Eto'o ?
shithouse,

what happened to i quote 'mummy theres an everton fan on our forum. ' . bo ho ho .

page 84 of this thread.

you dodged my question 5 times..

i repeat...whats an everton fan doing on this forum ?

Stop being a tool. He is welcome

why ? he slates our club.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Bonol said:
Who will Everton be buying this summer.?

I could give you a list of names bud , but the truth is , like any other team , I really don't know .
I guess the Lescott matter needs to close one way or another , and the fact that it hasn't been slammed shut , or even 100% acknowledged by either club is interesting .

How many players do you lose in January because of the african cup of nations

Castillo has gone now , so we will lose Yakubu and Anichebe . As far as I'm aware , Pienaars team didn't qualify .
However , we have been linked with an awful lot of African players lately , including M'bia , which is concerning to the worriers amongst us lol .

bizzbo said:
Check it out, we're pretending to be friendly to him, but really we're only interested converting him, like those christian types. He probably spends more time here than he does on his own club's forum now, and the picture he came up with in the photoshop thread definitely shows he has 'feelings' for our club.

Are you a Guvnor?

johnmc said:
bizzbo said:
Check it out, we're pretending to be friendly to him, but really we're only interested converting him, like those christian types. He probably spends more time here than he does on his own club's forum now, and the picture he came up with in the photoshop thread definitely shows he has 'feelings' for our club.

Are you a Guvnor?

Check it out.... no.

bizzbo said:
blue dallas said:
you dodged my question 5 times..

i repeat...whats an everton fan doing on this forum ?

lmao
I always have both windows open .
Toffeetalk is my forum , which is a smaller , more social club environment , with absolutely no idiots , flaming , or unfriendliness to other fans .
A large percentage of our posters are infact fans from other clubs . It really isn't the same as the other EFC forums . Every post gets read , and noone stands out for the wrong reasons .
I helped with the photoshop stuff because I'm a nice guy .... not a City lover lol .

johnmc said:
bizzbo said:

Are you a Guvnor?

are you pissed ?

DSOB

Who would you realistically like to see at Everton next season? Spurs seem to be having a firesale, someone like Huddlestone would be a decent addition for you I reckon.

bizzbo said:
johnmc said:
bizzbo said:

Are you a Guvnor?

Check it out.... no.

Do you mean because I did this for a member ?
godsclub1.gif

The guy asked for help , I had time , so I helped . Nothing more :o)

blue dallas said:
johnmc said:
bizzbo said:

Are you a Guvnor?

are you pissed ?

A bit. Why?

Banter is part and parcel. Plently that come on here also go on other teams sites. As long as you can mix the banter with a bit of sensible debate, which these kids do, then they are welcome by me

Solihull Samba Boys said:
DSOB

Who would you realistically like to see at Everton next season? Spurs seem to be having a firesale, someone like Huddlestone would be a decent addition for you I reckon.

Yes he is a very promising player , though not sure if he would get in our first team just yet .

A few realistic signings would be Naughton , Ledley , Delph , and maybe Jo . Realistic in that we will probably get these players if we go for them .

Again , I could write a huge list of speculated rumours , but they ( with the exception of Jo as a possibility ) are highly likely .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.