Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Darker shade of Blue said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
DSOB

Who would you realistically like to see at Everton next season? Spurs seem to be having a firesale, someone like Huddlestone would be a decent addition for you I reckon.

Yes he is a very promising player , though not sure if he would get in our first team just yet .

A few realistic signings would be Naughton , Ledley , Delph , and maybe Jo . Realistic in that we will probably get these players if we go for them .

Again , I could write a huge list of speculated rumours , but they ( with the exception of Jo as a possibility ) are highly likely .

do you recon jo be a major part of the lescott deal IF it happens i'd say it will but what the fuck do i know

johnmc said:
thought a lot of blue scouse werent keen on jo?

I can't speak for others , but he has a lot of class in his game , and I think a full season at Everton , or even City , but in particular Everton , he would enjoy life in the Prem .

dw7 said:
do you recon jo be a major part of the lescott deal IF it happens i'd say it will but what the fuck do i know

Maybe , but it depends on priority .
I don't think Lescott will leave though .

johnmc said:

I can't speak for others , but he has a lot of class in his game , and I think a full season at Everton , or even City , but in particular Everton , he would enjoy life in the Prem .

dw7 said:

I have to say I agree about Lescott. With Jagielka out for a while Everton will do everything they can to keep hold of him. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him at City but I reckon with that Belgian lad going to Arsenal we'll have more chance of getting Touré. Both would be great additions for me.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
johnmc said:

dw7 said:

I have to say I agree about Lescott. With Jagielka out for a while Everton will do everything they can to keep hold of him. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him at City but I reckon with that Belgian lad going to Arsenal we'll have more chance of getting Touré. Both would be great additions for me.

I would think you will have more chance in January .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5388540,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 40,00.html</a>

By James Appell Last updated: 19th June 2009
CSKA confirm Ignashevich bid

CSKA Moscow have confirmed they have received a bid for Sergei Ignashevich, who has been linked with Everton.

The Russia international is regarded very highly around Europe and a number of clubs are believed to be showing an interest.

The 29-year-old has been with current club CSKA for five years and it seems they could be ready to sell.

Reports in Russia suggest Everton are very interested in recruiting Ignashevich.

With Joleon Lescott attracting admiring glances from both Manchester City and Arsenal, Everton could be ready to cash in on their England star, which would mean they do need extra cover.

CSKA president Evgeny Giner has now revealed that a bid has been tabled for Ignashevich.

"We have a very interesting offer from abroad," stated Giner.

IF the bid is from Everton, he would seem to be a ready made replacement for Joleen. That, plus the bids for two right backs (miguel and naughton), makes me think Moyes will go ahead with the lescott deal.

bizzbo said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5388540,00.html

By James Appell Last updated: 19th June 2009
CSKA confirm Ignashevich bid

CSKA Moscow have confirmed they have received a bid for Sergei Ignashevich, who has been linked with Everton.

The Russia international is regarded very highly around Europe and a number of clubs are believed to be showing an interest.

The 29-year-old has been with current club CSKA for five years and it seems they could be ready to sell.

Reports in Russia suggest Everton are very interested in recruiting Ignashevich.

With Joleon Lescott attracting admiring glances from both Manchester City and Arsenal, Everton could be ready to cash in on their England star, which would mean they do need extra cover.

CSKA president Evgeny Giner has now revealed that a bid has been tabled for Ignashevich.

"We have a very interesting offer from abroad," stated Giner.

IF the bid is from Everton, he would seem to be a ready made replacement for Joleen. That, plus the bids for two right backs (miguel and naughton), makes me think Moyes will go ahead with the lescott deal.

Jags is injured , and we need cover across the whole back 4 and also to establish our right back position . Yes , we have Yobo , Hibbert , possibly Jacobsen , Neville , Coleman , and Rodwell etc , but it's not ideal for many reasons .
Miguel is speculation as far as I'm aware , but I can assure you that no bid has been made for Naughton .

johnmc said:

dw7 said:

I do.

Pam said:
johnmc said:

dw7 said:

I do.

Shall we just toss a coin then ? :o)

Regarding Naughton :

Everton denial :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/news/what-the-pap...ay-17-june.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/news/what-the- ... -june.html</a>

Sheffield denial :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5386335,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 35,00.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.