Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

kippax casual said:
clairepartyring said:
kippax casual said:
clairepartyring said:
When Sammy arrives we have to turn him into a ''cult hero'. He is very moody and is a bit of a sulker,like the elk.You dont get much better in his position and hes at the prime of his career.
Come on Sammy,we want you!!

Why do you think he's moody?

Eto'o has a good attitude and a good work ethic. He demands the best from his colleagues. He is more like Keane/Bellamy than Anelka in that he will moan at his team mates if he doesn't think they are doing their bit rather than sulk

I have read that he is very hard to manage,maybe not on the pitch but in the dressing room.

I have heard that he is just very demanding and intense which I'm all for as in my book that makes you a winner.

I dont doubt that, his recoed speaks for itself.

Omiclops said:
Blue Coop said:
sboroMCFC said:
Our attacking line will still be too short!!!

It was short last season and we managed the most goals outside the Top 4.

Height isn't as important as Talent.

Have you seen the size of the Spain national team?

Yeah we need players like Torres - 6' !" but jumps about 7' and attacks the ball - rather than Jo who is 6' 2-1/2" and jumps 5' 10"

Mail broke a story late last night that we are close to getting him, this was backed up by a few people who are ITK (and seemed genuine) and for the next few days this will be the new 'Tevez' thread for TT's (transfer twitchers)..

Johnny_on said:
Mail broke a story late last night that we are close to getting him, this was backed up by a few people who are ITK (and seemed genuine) and for the next few days this will be the new 'Tevez' thread for TT's (transfer twitchers)..

Cheers mate

wrongun73 said:
the fact that d. villa has said he wants to go to madrid might have put a spanner in it

The fact that he is in the last year of contract and his wage demands will mean Barca will target more than just Villa to replace him.

Would you risk losing him for nothing in a years time or sell now for £30m-ish?

new to the forum lads but this has just been put on setanta news.......

10.30: According to El Mundo, Man City have been ruled out of the Eto'o race due to his desire to play Champions League football. El Mundo claim Man United, Man City and Inter have all made offers, but City have fallen short...

el mundo is a spanish newspaper.....so it's probably a load of betty swallocks..

nice to be joining my fellow blues for a good yarn....

Notice that yesterday SSN were very quick to slap up Robinho to Barca stories based on a Spanish TV channel, but are NOT touching Eto'o to City reports from an English newspaper. They know what they're doing.

mancity7 said:

10.30: According to El Mundo, Man City have been ruled out of the Eto'o race due to his desire to play Champions League football. El Mundo claim Man United, Man City and Inter have all made offers, but City have fallen short...

el mundo is a spanish newspaper.....so it's probably a load of betty swallocks..

Can our resident ITK's confrm or deny whether El Mundo are correct?

Damn, i knew it was too good to be true! I hate the transfer window! I wish i could go into a coma for 2 months and by-pass it.

Tricky_Trev said:
mancity7 said:

Can our resident ITK's confrm or deny whether El Mundo are correct?

Damn, i knew it was too good to be true! I hate the transfer window! I wish i could go into a coma for 2 months and by-pass it.

Nothing on El Mundo website,checked it a couple of times this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.