Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

mancity7 said:
We would like to introduce our new signings that eveyone's been waiting for......tevez....eto'o....lescott.....kolo toure.....then cook & hughes can look at the faces of the a7sehole reporters who always have it in for us. Get up and walk off.

in the words of kevin keegan " i'd love it "

Pass that after you mate

Darker shade of Blue said:
wrongun73 said:
I read he would be on about £46,000 per day if he went to City .
You should really tell this guy to do one .
if you want these sort of players, you have to pay the big bucks.
would you really tell him to do one if everton was in for him??

I would be utterly disgusted and turn my back on the club if they paid someone that much to be honest .

No you wouldn't. Everyone says that. If Everton are taken over by arabs worth billions you'd be over the moon.

BlueMooner87 said:
wrongun73 said:
I read he would be on about £46,000 per day if he went to City .
You should really tell this guy to do one .
if you want these sort of players, you have to pay the big bucks.
would you really tell him to do one if everton was in for him??

I would be utterly disgusted and turn my back on the club if they paid someone that much to be honest .
no you wouldn't

Seriously I would m8 .
But it will never happen , even if we had the money to do it . ( I hope ).

johnmc said:
mancity7 said:
We would like to introduce our new signings that eveyone's been waiting for......tevez....eto'o....lescott.....kolo toure.....then cook & hughes can look at the faces of the a7sehole reporters who always have it in for us. Get up and walk off.

in the words of kevin keegan " i'd love it "

Pass that after you mate

what the hell do you mean by that pal.....

CITY WAIT ON ETO’O REPLY
WAITING GAME: Barcelona's Samuel Eto’o needs to give Manchester City the go-ahead
Friday June 19,2009
Have your say(0)
MANCHESTER CITY are awaiting positive indications from Samuel Eto’o before they step up their interest in the Barcelona forward.
City manager Mark Hughes has already signed midfielder Gareth Barry in a £12million deal this summer and is now turning his attention to bolstering his attacking options.
Cameroon striker Eto’o, 28, has a year remaining on his contract and, although the Spanish champions are not desperate to sell, they will consider offers to avoid losing him for nothing next summer.

Eto’o’s contract situation means Barcelona would be likely to do business for about £22m.

City can also expect positive news in their attempts to sign Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn.

He is set to return from holiday this weekend and a deal could be agreed next week.

£18 million for that shitter RSC. Going to be so gutted if that goes through.

Come on Kaldoon sit Hughes down and tell him to grow a brain. That money and wages should be thrown at tevez and eto not wasted on RSC !

MEN is saying reports from merseyside that Lescott is "Very Keen" on joining city. We can have a good laugh at the Everton fans if that goes through.

Seriously I would m8 .
But it will never happen , even if we had the money to do it . ( I hope ).

Bullshit mate, if you love your club as much as you obviously do (500 posts on a rival teams forum) you wouldn't just leave because of that.

alera said:
£18 million for that shitter RSC. Going to be so gutted if that goes through.

Come on Kaldoon sit Hughes down and tell him to grow a brain. That money and wages should be thrown at tevez and eto not wasted on RSC !

MEN is saying reports from merseyside that Lescott is "Very Keen" on joining city. We can have a good laugh at the Everton fans if that goes through.

And if it doesn't go through ?

Everton will still be a strong team with or without Lescott .

Current odds for Eto'o:
6/4 City
6/4 Barca
4/1 Rags
5/1 Inter
16/1 bar

Looks like it's really in the balance, this one, although spursmad's info would lead me towards backing Barca if I were having a bet on this market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.