Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Forzacitizens said:
its on ssn breaking news now

man city make 25 mill bid for eto'o
not sure i get whats going on, i thought we bid ages ago and had already spoke to the player ??

not looking good in my opinion!! hope im wrong but i am getting very nervous about this and the Tevez deal!!

the fact that the press conference is in Barcelona is worrying. (qoute The Blue)

My thoughts exactly!!!

this is as i feared.....looks like he wants to stay and see out his contract so he can go on a free and then negotiate even higher wages next year......with whoeever.....

I just dont think we are big enough yet to pull off this kind of transfer..........

Hope i am wrong

and undoubtedly we will get all teh negative press that we got with the kaka saga as well.......

On SSN now RE his agent, they seem to think that the press conference is to announce tha Eto'o plans to see out his deal at Barca.

Samuel Eto'o's agent will hold a press conference on Tuesday in a bid to clarify the Barcelona striker's future.

On Sunday, Barca president Joan Laporta claimed Manchester City have made a "stratospheric offer" to Eto'o.

The Cameroon international's future is the subject of conjecture as he enters the final year of his current contract.

Reports emanating from Spain suggest Eto'o's representative, Jose Maria Mesalles, is to announce the forward plans to see out his deal at Barca.

Hmmm... sounds like Graham Hunter may have stumbled upon the truth by pure fluke.

Where's Spursmad when you need him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.