Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Hey guys just copied this from the men site a comment from someone.

Come on people, have a proper look at the situation. After working in the football industry as an agent for that past 8 years i can see Barca are trying to secure the signature of another striker before letting eto'o go - Which is what most football Clubs do. Villa and Co will be who Barca are looking at, and if they dont manage to bag him and get rid of Eto'o they will be left with an understrenghted team, with the fans turning on the club (not a good time as they need the money from season tickets etc) So Barca wont palm off Eto'o until they have bagged another with similar standards.

For city its a waiting game. They would of been told about the situation at Barca by Barca and will hold to see what happens. Its no great loss if City don't get Eto'o as they currently have enough in that area of the team. City have shown Barca what they will offer Eto'o, so then Barca can say to the player, we cannot match City's offer, so you may as well join them, it happens alot of time.

Football is going through a transformation period, the new era of football is here and teams need to adjust to it, Utd have been planning for the past few seasons as have Inter and Barca. Madrid will be madrid, buy the best players of last season.. but thats where they go wrong.. they buy the best of LAST season.

A lot of city fans are already getting Tevez printed on the back of shirts, but be very aware... there is a third club also in the running for him that asked be un-named, and from what i am hearing from my colleagues it is either Liverpool or Arsenal! Tevez wont be going to Chelsea, as there is a gentlemans agreement between the two regarding Sturridge. Chelsea get sturridge is Chelsea back down on Tevez. A friend of a friend says city will be finished spending by the 15th July as Mark Hughes wants a settled squad he can work with.

I think everyone needs to spend a month as an agent so you understand how things are done. The papers sell stories, they sell you things you want to hear

tolmie's hairdoo said:
HE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been changing your mind back and forth to go with the flow of the Transfer, lol.

Pigeonho said:
I will be if the ticker line turns yellow and says 'Eto'o signs for Man City'....i'll duff all over her face if that happens.

PMSL

Im sure ive read tolmie is a reliable ITK plus spursmad. Does this mean hes ours I fucking hope so :)

Barcelona's offer to the agent (exact words):

"Estimado Josep Maria, una vez sabida vuestra decisión irrevocable de seguir en el Barcelona, el club ha decidido ofrecer una renovación por dos años más, hasta junio de 2012, con el mismo sueldo que hasta ahora. Espero que esta oferta sea de vuestra satisfacción"

Dear Josep María,

Now that we are aware of your (Eto'o, that is) definite decision to continue playing for Barcelona, the club has decided to offer a two-year renovation, until June 2012, with the same salary as present. I hope this offer is satisfactory for you.

This is obviously NOT going to be satisfactory. Eto'o has just scored a goal in the Champions League Final, and they offer him the same terms as before???????

The power of Paul said:

Come on people, have a proper look at the situation. After working in the football industry as an agent for that past 8 years i can see Barca are trying to secure the signature of another striker before letting eto'o go - Which is what most football Clubs do. Villa and Co will be who Barca are looking at, and if they dont manage to bag him and get rid of Eto'o they will be left with an understrenghted team, with the fans turning on the club (not a good time as they need the money from season tickets etc) So Barca wont palm off Eto'o until they have bagged another with similar standards.

For city its a waiting game. They would of been told about the situation at Barca by Barca and will hold to see what happens. Its no great loss if City don't get Eto'o as they currently have enough in that area of the team. City have shown Barca what they will offer Eto'o, so then Barca can say to the player, we cannot match City's offer, so you may as well join them, it happens alot of time.

Football is going through a transformation period, the new era of football is here and teams need to adjust to it, Utd have been planning for the past few seasons as have Inter and Barca. Madrid will be madrid, buy the best players of last season.. but thats where they go wrong.. they buy the best of LAST season.

A lot of city fans are already getting Tevez printed on the back of shirts, but be very aware... there is a third club also in the running for him that asked be un-named, and from what i am hearing from my colleagues it is either Liverpool or Arsenal! Tevez wont be going to Chelsea, as there is a gentlemans agreement between the two regarding Sturridge. Chelsea get sturridge is Chelsea back down on Tevez. A friend of a friend says city will be finished spending by the 15th July as Mark Hughes wants a settled squad he can work with.

I think everyone needs to spend a month as an agent so you understand how things are done. The papers sell stories, they sell you things you want to hear

yes Barca need season ticket sales....WANKER!

The power of Paul said:

horseshit.

The power of Paul said:

Was just about to post the same thing. Seems to be ITK if he is actually an agent. I'm telling you I reckon the third club is Portsmouth and they are remaining unnamed due to the fact they are going through due dilligence. Al Fahim will want a marquee signing,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.