Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

svennis pennis said:
Batman said:
anyone else think the use of the word "delighted" is all part of the media spin?

if hed be delighted, why hasnt he put pen to frickin paper???

Small matter of 13 million euros...

our owner spills that on his tie of an evening, surely he would intervene and cough up so that city could save face and get the deal done

if any rag-run site is getting you down with slanted articles just redirect readers somewhere else by posting links on their forums such as this one mentioned earlier <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/30/etoo-barcelona-stay-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ester-city</a> ... it will get up their noses big time; far more than people bawling and shouting about anti-City media etc on here

whalley ranger said:
Left Peg said:
Batman said:
everybody write it

ETOO WILL SIGN FOR CITY

OK... Eto'o will sign for City. You're not a cult leader, leading me to my ultimate demise are you?
Right, now this time with feeling peggy!

What you talking about, I was singing and dancing on my office desk. I can hear the rustle of a P45

Batman said:
svennis pennis said:
Batman said:
anyone else think the use of the word "delighted" is all part of the media spin?

our owner spills that on his tie of an evening, surely he would intervene and cough up so that city could save face and get the deal done

That is the kind of attitude we need to stay away from.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Batman said:
svennis pennis said:
Batman said:

That is the kind of attitude we need to stay away from.

i get where your coming from not paying over the odds etc but if it gets the deal done?

I think Barca will loose badly on this, the technical reasons quote by the agent shows they haven't wanted Samuel for a long time. The media are keeping reports balanced enough for them to sway either way as we know this may be the case, even if the issue is settled today doubt eto'o would be joining this week as he is on holiday.

13 MILLION BIG ONES!

Please, please pay it on behalf of Barca.

Now i know this sounds a little absurd but, where are you going to get another world class striker for £38M

£25m + £13m = £38m

He is the piece of the jigsaw we need so badly.

I know we have morale's but, if we sign Eto'o, how many other top class players will want to come? Plenty. They will not stand for the same kinda shit that Barca have pulled and we would never need to pay a loyalty bonus again.

This is a huge decision, but 1 i think we should do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.