Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Bazzmand Show said:
Taylor said:
bluevengence said:
I thought the rags had a policy of not spending big money on players over 26

They do have a policy that is why this is a non-starter

This ^^^^^^ its a load of fuckin shite and none of the rag supporters even want him at that price. How would that fat twat rooney react or Wio to Eto'o coming in and being the highest paid player?
You are all WRONG!!! they have a new policy.....

Of not spending big money on ANY players!

I think we should drop all interest in Eto. His attitude is in question. Anyone can see he does' nt want to join City. The United story is bullshit, but his contempt for a mind blowing offer is there for all but the blind to see. City should move on and or set Eto a deadline if we are that bothered about him then move on. I really think he will be trouble if signed, the warning signs are there for all to see.

If we get Eto'o...........

When do you think he'll be unveiled??

We've had various ITK's telling us that Tevez will be unveiled on Monday, and newsnow.co.uk, said the same thing.

What about Eto'o though? Whens he signing!!??

Bonol said:
I think we should drop all interest in Eto. His attitude is in question. Anyone can see he does' nt want to join City. The United story is bullshit, but his contempt for a mind blowing offer is there for all but the blind to see. City should move on and or set Eto a deadline if we are that bothered about him then move on. I really think he will be trouble if signed, the warning signs are there for all to see.
So you would walk away from 10m that he feels(as do most people)he is entitled to, simply because Barca are being dicks. I thought his agent made it clear he would be happy to join City if Barca don't want him(and are willing to pay the free written into his contract).

Bonol said:
You must know something we don't.

And you think he wants to join us, deluded is the word that comes to mind.
Do you think we were top of Robinho's list? Tevez's? Barry's?

It's immaterial as long as they give their all on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.