Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

francis henry lee said:
BARCA next time will bend over backwards to accomadate us with any transfers ..............imho

I agree with you, ive been watching this forum for a long time and the people who still living in the old typical city routine should just forget it. City will be in the next 2-4 years one of the biggest in the world you just wait and see.

Something to add to the mix.
City Pull out, so Eto is in Limbo, can't stay at Barca, No one else in for him.
Suddenly his agent comes back to City and says he will sign were's the contract.
Are we forcing Eto's hand?
Cookie may be Mr Poker Face

UAEking said:
francis henry lee said:
BARCA next time will bend over backwards to accomadate us with any transfers ..............imho

I agree with you, ive been watching this forum for a long time and the people who still living in the old typical city routine should just forget it. City will be in the next 2-4 years one of the biggest in the world you just wait and see.

How long have you been following this forum, just out of interest?

Do we need another forward if we get tevez?
Seeing as we've no Europe this year? If they can stay fit, Bellers, RSC, Tevez have all proved they can do it the premership, with Robbie who can play up front, and jo who can be brought back in emergancys! do we really need anyone?
just a thought

bluemeanie69 said:
Suddenly his agent comes back to City and says he will sign were's the contract.

It had crossed my mind....

bluemeanie69 said:

my thoughts exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.