OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

[quote="shaundickov

100% agree, but you'll get slated on here for that opinion because too many fans have small club mentality still.[/quote]

Did we not try to sign kaka ? not sure many small clubs could try and pull that off.[/quote]

I've just encountered a new level of idiot.

I said too many FANS have small club mentality:

"we need to build slowly"
"we shouldn't be going for the likes of aguero, messi, villa yet"
etc etc.

The club has AMBITION and a BIG CLUB mentality. Hence the Kaka bid.

My god you're a idiot.[/quote]

whatever. your deluded pal. do you think the likes of villa, aguero, messi and just gonna sign because we can offer big money. get in the real world.

Chippy_boy said:
OK guys keep your hair on. I asked a question that's all. I hadn't remembered Chelsea being so far ahead of us when Abramovic took over.

Still think we could have bought more than we have done in this window though (if it stays as it is). We are woefully lacking in depth pretty much across the board imho. I mean when the team came out againts Stoke I thought we were playing pretty much our strongest side. It was not obvious who you could bring off to improve things was it. Elano coming on made a difference, but when we have to bring Caceido on to try to change the game, it shows how short on quality players we really are.

Chelsea were miles ahead of us winning cups and getting into Europe under Bates for years

Hughes must be playing golf again today.

If anything, I thought the media would be putting every other name out to join us but it seems even they have got bored.

Can't see anything happening today.

bizzbo said:
realism, dear heart. we can go on and achieve much more, but we don't have the benefit of a winning culture and a squad that has already proven themselves.

You call it realism, I call it small club mentality.

We have a lot to offer top quality players.

moomba said:
bizzbo said:
realism, dear heart. we can go on and achieve much more, but we don't have the benefit of a winning culture and a squad that has already proven themselves.

Like what?
A big wage packet and that's about it.

citizens_1976 said:
moomba said:
bizzbo said:

Like what?
A big wage packet and that's about it.
i think people dont realise some vital things when it comes to players like kaka... we can offer him 200,000 a week... but does that make such a huge difference to 170,000 a week what he is already on? Plus he has to move to a foreign country, play for a worse team, where he doesnt know how he will be treated... get real... we will only get the kakas when we are AT LEAST top 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.