OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

citizens_1976 said:
Like what?
A big wage packet and that's about it.

A big wage packet, great facilities, a strong squad, playing in front of 40k+ week in week out in what is now known as the best league in the world. And a chance to get in at the ground floor at a club that may be one of the best in the world in years to come.

moomba said:
bizzbo said:
realism, dear heart. we can go on and achieve much more, but we don't have the benefit of a winning culture and a squad that has already proven themselves.

You call it realism, I call it small club mentality.

We have a lot to offer top quality players.

you have me confused, i was only pointing out the facts relating to our history relative to chelsea's. I have not argued that we cannot sign big name players. I just think that it will take more than big names, or yet another change of manager, to develop the culture and methods that are neccesary for any club to be succesful at the highest level.

5 Live just said "Blackburn have confirmed that Roque Santa Cruz will not be leaving the club in the January Transfer Window"

moomba said:
citizens_1976 said:
Like what?

A big wage packet, great facilities, a strong squad, playing in front of 40k+ week in week out in what is now known as the best league in the world. And a chance to get in at the ground floor at a club that may be one of the best in the world in years to come.
You talk shite.
Other big clubs have better facilities than us, if not atleast they have a better team. We are shit, and no big player will want to play for a shitty mid table side yet.
In the future if we are achieving we will get the best.

Spurs have accepted 2 bids for Dos Santos.

1 is obviously Pompy; I wonder who the other club could be....?

moomba said:
citizens_1976 said:
Like what?

don't think that is enough mate to attract players from top european clubs. players at milan, inter, barca ect are like gods at their clubs and in their cities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.