OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

eshiers1 said:
Blue Phil said:
Dale Blue said:
5 Live just said "Blackburn have confirmed that Roque Santa Cruz will not be leaving the club in the January Transfer Window"
:(
i dont mind...think he would have been a waste of money...and at the same time given blackburn the funds to get better!
i do, we cannot score from set pieces, we connot score from crosses, we cannot keep possesion in the final third... we need a lanky striker

vincent said:
moomba said:
citizens_1976 said:
Like what?
A big wage packet and that's about it.

A big wage packet, great facilities, a strong squad, playing in front of 40k+ week in week out in what is now known as the best league in the world. And a chance to get in at the ground floor at a club that may be one of the best in the world in years to come.

don't think that is enough mate to attract players from top european clubs. players at milan, inter, barca ect are like gods at their clubs and in their cities.

yeah...we will need to be a top 4 team before we can get the top world class players i think...if we were holding a top 4 position this january i think kaka would have come

vincent said:
moomba said:
citizens_1976 said:
Like what?
A big wage packet and that's about it.

A big wage packet, great facilities, a strong squad, playing in front of 40k+ week in week out in what is now known as the best league in the world. And a chance to get in at the ground floor at a club that may be one of the best in the world in years to come.

don't think that is enough mate to attract players from top european clubs. players at milan, inter, barca ect are like gods at their clubs and in their cities.

Also the sad reality is that most of the really top players won't go unless they are more or less guaranteed champs league football. Offering them the vague possibilty of champions league football in a couple of years just won't wash. I wish that the CL wasn't the be all and end all for footballers but it seems that it is.

Blue Phil said:
eshiers1 said:
Blue Phil said:
Dale Blue said:
5 Live just said "Blackburn have confirmed that Roque Santa Cruz will not be leaving the club in the January Transfer Window"
:(
i dont mind...think he would have been a waste of money...and at the same time given blackburn the funds to get better!
i do, we cannot score from set pieces, we connot score from crosses, we cannot keep possesion in the final third... we need a lanky striker

anyone who saw saturdays match will agree with you. unfortunately jo is not the man, for one thing he's never in the bloody box.

yer because they wouldnt get all of that stuff at barcalona, milan, madrid?
GET REAL

cheshireblue said:
If I was Cook, I'd be on the phone to Kenyon right now with a blank cheque for Drogba.

Absolutely! Would be a bit of a gamble on various levels but if you get him playing anything like then you've pretty much got the strongest centre forward in the world. There is no way thy will let him go this late in the window though unless we offered Robinho.

looks like nothings happening now... i fucking hope im wrong, this window would have been great if we got a good striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.