[OFFICIAL] - Fernando has signed

I saw him for Porto on a few occasions and he was pivotal,alongside Mangala;-) in their success imo.He surprised me on occasion with his attacking abilities,as,like you,i didn't think he had it in his armoury.

The most important aspect though is the way he will compliment our already amazing team.

And youre correct about that prick Scolari,hopefully no lasting effects on our boy.

Looks good but will only be effective in a midfield with yaya and Fernandihno. Luckily I think that we will play them all in the big games and champions league with yaya pushed up behind either edin or kun

I just don't think you can judge a player like Fernando in pre season. The harder he's worked in training the less effective he will be in friendlies when they play without any recovery time.

richards30 said:
Looks good but will only be effective in a midfield with yaya and Fernandihno. Luckily I think that we will play them all in the big games and champions league with yaya pushed up behind either edin or kun

I genuinely think we could be far more solid without Yaya,and instead,the two ferns behind Silva.

----------Aguero----------
-Jovetic---Silva---Nasri-
----Dinho-----Fernando-----

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

I genuinely think we could be far more solid without Yaya,and instead,the two ferns behind Silva.

This would do some serious damage in the prem and in Europe. A mixture of speed and strength along with brilliant technical attributes.

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

Hope we get to see this and other formations dependant on opponent/circumstances.
There can be no doubt in my mind that there is no catch all best XI at City now.

Manchester_lalala said:
FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

This would do some serious damage in the prem and in Europe. A mixture of speed and strength along with brilliant technical attributes.

This could very well be the future of European play with Fernando staying back to offer protection, Fernandinho playing box-to-box and providing distribution, and the front four cutting teams open.

Domestic demands may require a different composition, though.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
One thing I haven't seen too much of so far, is his passing range, how comfortable is he on the ball?
IMO he is quite comfortable, isn't like Garcia who looks like he is afraid of the ball sometimes. Obviously he doesn't make splitting passes but he is also capable of that, releasing ball quickly on counter. So isn't afraid of the ball at all.

MeatHunterrr said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
One thing I haven't seen too much of so far, is his passing range, how comfortable is he on the ball?
IMO he is quite comfortable, isn't like Garcia who looks like he is afraid of the ball sometimes. Obviously he doesn't make splitting passes but he is also capable of that, releasing ball quickly on counter. So isn't afraid of the ball at all.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.