Official Kaiser Chiefs vs Mcfc (Vodacom Final)

Lee Bradbury scored a hat-trick vrs Burnley on his debut in a pre-season friendly. NOW IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU REALISE THEY MEAN NOTHING YOU ARE EITHER AN IDIOT OR WET BEHIND THE EARS. SEE WHERE WE ARE IN DECEMBER FFS.

I don't why people are unhappy about fans saying we weren't great today? Because we weren't!

And for those of you shouting it's only a friednly, well tell that to Gary Cook who is hoping we spread the 'brand' around Africa. Cos the kids aint going to be asking daddy for a city shirt after that performance!

K.Reeves right foot said:
ussy said:
the only thing we learnt from that match is that weiss will not pass in any circumstances what so ever...... the little ****
nonesense remark - he's a boy ffs, raw but very talented, get on his back now and destroy him if you want. The Tranny was exactly the same in his first season at the swamp, wingers need experience and coaching to know when to dribble when to pass, he has all the attributes to be a very ggod player for us, lets not destroy the lad

Thankyou, my point exactly.

Some people are never fucking pleased.

morleyswife said:
Dyed Petya said:
On the contrary, a big selling point in our favour!

"John, you said you'd fancy a challenge, right? Well, you'll really f**king have one here!"

;)

put a sock in and start to learn about football

Go f**k yourself, c*nt. I'll back my football knowledge over yours any day.

I thought the smiley might give a clue to the fact that I was simply trying to bring a bit of levity to the situation. But no, some kn0bhead with an IQ of about forty has to wade in there and post sh!t.

dannyboy91uk said:
bluejase said:
you are a fucking clown.

Stfu idiot I don't come here to get insulted, I come here to post and give my views if you don't like that don't bother replying.

you sound like a girl! who gives a fuck who united played. if you understood football one bit you wouldn't be bothered by that game, half the players clearly weren't fit enough, look at the positives ffs instead of being such a doom and gloom merchant.

hgblue said:
Based on the three games I've seen, selling Elano would be a BIG mistake.
i agree Tevez and Ireland were non existant today. ;) I suppose he could play instead of Robinho though lol

dannyboy91uk said:
bluejase said:
you are a fucking clown.

Stfu idiot I don't come here to get insulted, I come here to post and give my views if you don't like that don't bother replying.

if your gonna leave stupid posts than your going to get abused..your comment in my view (which im aloud to express) made you look like a big emotional tart

bluejase said:
dannyboy91uk said:

you sound like a girl! who gives a fuck who united played. if you understood football one bit you wouldn't be bothered by that game, half the players clearly weren't fit enough, look at the positives ffs instead of being such a doom and gloom merchant.

Being a morbid bastard is so much easier and they get to moan, people like to moan.

ussy said:
the only thing we learnt from that match is that weiss will not pass in any circumstances what so ever...... the little ****

You have got to be having a go mate.

At least he was trying to create something. He provided a couple of great crosses and really put the defenders on their back foot.

Much better impact than Bellamy or SWP today for the 10 minutes he was out there.

This thread is hilarious.

Wait until we lose a proper game - they'll be petrol bombing the stadium!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.