Official Kaiser Chiefs vs Mcfc (Vodacom Final)

Some of the comments ive read on here are embarrassing! Fuckin hell are you gonna go down the gym and start moaning at your training partner next time he takes too long to bring the 25kg dumbells over for you?

FFS it was a training match! and one of our very first training matches of our pre-season n'all! fuck the word friendly, it is a training game and basically at this stage of pre-season these games are used to build up cardio fitness - did you notice how our lads had heart rate monitors strap on around their chests? these would measure their heart rate throughout the game and see how high their HR went and for how long and how quickly their HR recovered after spells of exertion!
Hughes isnt gonna sit down with them this week and go through how many times they had poor control or gave the ball away, he'll be monitoring CV fitness, any injuries, ensuring they all get a decent ice bath, massage and rest over the next 3 days! he's not gonna think about technical or tactical shit for another 2 weeks yet!

also these games are used to getting used to having the ball at their feet and being in a match situation! for some of them that was their first game since the end of last season!

So FFS to all the moaners, shut the fuck up and take it for what it is= training!

Citizen of Ottawa said:
One word

pathetic
Completely agree

SWP - Injured ? (Or as I suspect just not the player he was when he left us for Chelsea)
De Jong - can't pass acurately over more than three years
Veiss - F's about with the ball allowing defenders to get back in position
Robinho - Not even able to take a corner properly .

Simply - not good enough - finished BOTTOM out of 3 teams - the other 2 who would struggle in the Championship.
Fitness is one thing, ( These lot played last tuesday and Thursday don't forget)but we should have enough talent to beat these teams in a car park.
A Trophy - ANY trophy would have gone down very well in Abu Dhabi

COMPLETE CRAP CITY.
BUCK YOUR FUCKING IDEAS UP.

bluejase said:
dannyboy91uk said:
Did Manchester United play near enough a full squad?

We had Shay Given - Richard Dunne - Nedum Onuoha - Wayne Bridge - Gareth Barry - SWP - Petrov - Adebayor on from the start my guess is that Manchester United used Wellbeck - Possabon and co.

you are a fucking clown.

Stfu idiot I don't come here to get insulted, I come here to post and give my views if you don't like that don't bother replying.

Superman_7 said:
PaleBlue said:
Weiss, Given, Ned and Barry are the only ones to come out of this okay. Adebayor is worth 2.5 million not 25 million FFS!
calm down m8 its his first game

I thought Ade looked a very good player. You know a player is good when he chests the ball down in the oposition area under pressure from 2 or 3 players.

His movement and hold up play was excellent. Should have put that chance away though.

Superman_7 said:
PaleBlue said:
Weiss, Given, Ned and Barry are the only ones to come out of this okay. Adebayor is worth 2.5 million not 25 million FFS!
calm down m8 its his first game

I thought Ade looked a very good player. You know a player is good when he chests the ball down in the oposition area under pressure from 2 or 3 players.

His movement and hold up play was excellent. Should have put that chance away though.

a good workout for the boys,positives Barry and Adabeyor.
Shit result tho,we do need to improve AWAY bigtime!!

Kevcod said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
One word

pathetic
Completely agree

SWP - Injured ? (Or as I suspect just not the player he was when he left us for Chelsea)
De Jong - can't pass acurately over more than three years
Veiss - F's about with the ball allowing defenders to get back in position
Robinho - Not even able to take a corner properly .

Simply - not good enough - finished BOTTOM out of 3 teams - the other 2 who would struggle in the Championship.
Fitness is one thing, ( These lot played last tuesday and Thursday don't forget)but we should have enough talent to beat these teams in a car park.
A Trophy - ANY trophy would have gone down very well in Abu Dhabi

cant even be bothered to respond other than to just put

LOL and chill your beans.
COMPLETE CRAP CITY.
BUCK YOU FUCKING IDEAS UP.

get a grip and chill your beans...its hardly the fa cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.