Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

de niro said:
i blame the manager, if fit, ireland should start the game, at home at least.

I actually agree with that. I think Stevie needs to be brought back into the team. However, NOT picking Stevie didn't lose us the game.

Have you heard the rumblings about Stevie and Hughes?

The last laugh

Will be had by DUNNIE .
He is missed so much, he is head and shoulders better than what we have replaced him with.

Tin hat on i think

de niro said:
i blame the manager, if fit, ireland should start the game, at home at least.

It would be good to see a fit team never mind Ireland. I still dont believe from performances that we are as fit as many of the teams we play. Fulham were supposed to be knackered according to Hughes after 3 games in a week but at the end they looked to have more in the tank than we did. And what happened to the high tempo play that Hughes asked for - we got the usual static performance from too many players today.

Re: The last laugh

But he was part of the problem in the early part of the season, whatever you say.

Re: The last laugh

monkylarr said:
Will be had by DUNNIE .
He is missed so much, he is head and shoulders better than what we have replaced him with.

Tin hat on i think

I'm not one to dwell on the past when players move on but I did think we missed him today. If VK is comfortable at CB then get him alongside Kolo quick. Richards is getting worse not better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.