lee-mcfc said:
diegol10 said:
I think we should play with

-------------Given---------

Zabaleta---- Lescott---Touré----- Bridge

Barry

SWP---- Ireland------Robinho

Tevez--------Adebayor

errrr :S you do know robinho is injured right...

yeah, I mean we should play like this wehen Robinho is ready (and Zabaleta too)

Re: Our Defence Arrrhhhh

Stevinio said:
The players are good enough, they just need time to settle. Kolo wasn't fit and shouldn't have played. Micah is the weak link. Thankfully Zab will be back next week.

Ohhh Pablo! he'll probably get sent off.
"he's class but a lil' hot headed, it's the way he plays."
Get a grip.

Roll on January so we can splash the cash and flop like fish.

I hope people are allowed to give an honest appraisal of our performance without being accused of being knee jerk. See a few perfectly reasonable posts in here that have already been moved, some people might not want to here anything remotely negative about a performance, but it is a discussion forum.

Billy City said:
Im lost for words at the shit you so called blues on here are coming out with, bad result after 2 up defence is a mess and needs sorting are we in the bottom 3 ? ffs wake up and support the club.

No...............not yet!

Has our bubble burst?

Not a knee jerk reaction but a serious point. We've not really looked like winning any of our last three games and to be honest we're lucky to have picked up 3 points from a possible 9 in those games.

Adebayor has gone quiet since the Arsenal game, Tevez looks lost at times and Bellamy wasn't at his best today either - all be it was his first game back. Petrov's only input to the last 2 games have been a goal in each, so I thank him for that but apart from that he's done f all. De Jong's passing was everywhere today and the only 2 players I really felt came out with any sort of pass marks were Barry and Bridge. Our defending from set pieces is diabolical as always.

We're not a bad side. We will be a top 8 side at least. But if we are anywhere near good enough for top 4 we need to win our next few games.

moomba said:
I hope people are allowed to give an honest appraisal of our performance without being accused of being knee jerk. See a few perfectly reasonable posts in here that have already been moved, some people might not want to here anything remotely negative about a performance, but it is a discussion forum.

It's not a case of that, it is to save the forum being flooded with thread after thread all saying the same thing, it also gives people a chance to get things off their chests and reflect before they post

Re: Has our bubble burst?

So did you see Petrov play today ? Question to ayrshire_blue

moomba said:

It's simple, people wouldn't be moaning if we had of done what most teams would of done, beat Fulham at home with a 2-0 lead.

Some twats love to moan about people moaning and here I am, moaning about those people.
I don't care who you are, how high your post count is or whatever, I'll speak my mind like I always do, call me knee-jerking or whatever, maybe you're happy with one point? I for sure am not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.