Official Manchester City v Newcastle United thread

ugly win.....in terms of results this has to be the one that stabilised us most all season...well done CB

the stats showed to be a lot more dominant than it looked
60% to 40% and 7 corners to none
if we had someone to hold the ball up with bellamy it would have been even better

Optimus Prime said:
That win leaves us in the top half of the table - 9th, with a game in hand on most teams after the frozen fratton nonsense - looks a fooks sight more acceptable than a few weeks back!
Agree, that is the main priority. ATM dont care how we win as long as we stay clear of relagation and to that end tonights result was a massive joy and relief.

Well that was a good 3 points

Was pleased with De Jong and Bellamys debuts. Onouha Zabaletta both played very well as did Kompany fuck it they all did a good job however.....

Micah Richards is a big big worry for me, it was a defo a penalty on Taylor and he was very lucky that the ref was abysmal tonight or otherwise it could have been a different game (I know we should have had a couple of pens too).

Did anyone else think it was a foul on Bridge for their goal?

jeffmr2 said:
Anybody miss Dunne today? I think it made a big difference him not playing,he would have caused a draw somehow instead of the win.
Not entirely fair that mate. Come on,we've won,let's debate where we carry on going forward

(cue the "Dunne? get rid replies!)

the stats showed to be a lot more dominant than it looked
60% to 40% and 7 corners to none
if we had someone to hold the ball up with bellamy it would have been even better

jeffmr2 said:
Anybody miss Dunne today? I think it made a big difference him not playing,he would have caused a draw somehow instead of the win.
Not entirely fair that mate. Come on,we've won,let's debate where we carry on going forward

(cue the "Dunne? get rid replies!)

kippax casual said:
Well that was a good 3 points

Was pleased with De Jong and Bellamys debuts. Onouha Zabaletta both played very well as did Kompany fuck it they all did a good job however.....

Micah Richards is a big big worry for me, it was a defo a penalty on Taylor and he was very lucky that the ref was abysmal tonight or otherwise it could have been a different game (I know we should have had a couple of pens too).

Did anyone else think it was a foul on Bridge for their goal?

No, Bridge just didnt have the strength. But in the first half he was every where down that LH side. He was knackered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.