Official Manchester City v Newcastle United thread

the stats showed to be a lot more dominant than it looked
60% to 40% and 7 corners to none
if we had someone to hold the ball up with bellamy it would have been even better

Thought Micah was really solid and a threat going forward, obviously the penalty incident i agree we were really lucky to get away with.

I reckon it was a foul on Bridge as well, basically pulled him over, but it's one of those ones that isn't given that often, and we should have had a penalty with Bellamy, running into the box and just got pushed over, how is that not a foul?

Bluemoon115 said:
FUCK OFF SHEARER YOU GEORDIE ****!!!

Well were all gonna be saying it shortly...

Whats the odds they show richards tackle on taylor saying it should be a penalty 15 times in slow motion but no mention or showing the ones we should have had. gauranteed it will happen.

pee dubya said:
Thought Micah was really solid and a threat going forward, obviously the penalty incident i agree we were really lucky to get away with.

I reckon it was a foul on Bridge as well, basically pulled him over, but it's one of those ones that isn't given that often, and we should have had a penalty with Bellamy, running into the box and just got pushed over, how is that not a foul?

'THE' penalty incident?...what game were you watching mate?...I saw at least 3 nailed on...should have been 4-2

bluetoo said:
pee dubya said:

'THE' penalty incident?...what game were you watching mate?...I saw at least 3 nailed on...should have been 4-2

One that cut out every 10 minutes.

I thought Micah had switched off when Duff got in behind him for one of their (few) chances. Apart from that, he was steady.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.