My team:

--------------Given
Zabs----Toure---Lescott----Bridge
-------------De Jong
----Ireland----Barry----Robinho
--------------Tevez
------------Adebayor

City win 2-1.

Will Tevez and Robinho be available for this game?

I know they play against each other Sunday morning, but do they play mid-week as well?

A pity Santa Cruz & Johnson are not yet available to cover for players who will not be in the best physical condition. If they had been available, I'd be more confident

City 0 - 2 Arsenal

Aussie! said:
why wouldn't they be at a good physical condition... they have a whole week to recuperate
Internationals on Wednesday as well, so not a week! Plus Robinho and Tevez are on the other side of the world so will have even less time to recover, so I think he's right really.

only team to not concede any goals in the prem yet and i want it to stay that way:D!

city 2 - the arse 0 just hope to god its this score :)

See Brazil vChile 2.00am on Thursday morning, what fucking time will Robbie get back to Manchester after that game bearing in mind Gunners game 3.00pm kick off Saturday, me thinks Robbie won't be playing.

Rammyblues said:
See Brazil vChile 2.00am on Thursday morning, what fucking time will Robbie get back to Manchester after that game bearing in mind Gunners game 3.00pm kick off Saturday, me thinks Robbie won't be playing.

nope he is most likely not going to feature on saturday,, such a shame aswell:(!

Rammyblues said:
yes he will he did it many times last season. Robinho will be playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.