Official Manchester City vs Arsenal Matchday Thread

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rammyblues said:
See Brazil vChile 2.00am on Thursday morning, what fucking time will Robbie get back to Manchester after that game bearing in mind Gunners game 3.00pm kick off Saturday, me thinks Robbie won't be playing.
yes he will he did it many times last season. Robinho will be playing
Can't see either player starting. Providing Bellamy doesn't aggravate his knee injury, and SWP comes through OK, I think they will start on the wings with De Jong in midfield

lets hope it goes like it did last season , robinhio goal last season was quality and think he is in need of goal for confidence at moment, i hope we win but realistically i think 1-1

Marvin said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yes he will he did it many times last season. Robinho will be playing
Can't see either player starting. Providing Bellamy doesn't aggravate his knee injury, and SWP comes through OK, I think they will start on the wings with De Jong in midfield

Total agree Marvin. Tevez and Robi (if fit) on the bench, due to their long journeys... I know Robinho played last season after long trips but we have more options now. Great players to bring on in the last 25-30 mins.

Whilst he'll probably be at the match, it may be likely that he won't play midweek for brazil.

Just depends how knackered he'll be travelling.

id take a point tbh,1-1 with our goal coming from an unusual source.

citizens_1976 said:
Robnho and Tevez out, Petrov and Bellamy in, sorted. 2-0 City.

Where you puttin Petrov and bellers then? If NDJ plays then we are looking at 4-1-3-2, with bellers playing off Ade?

I would also like to see, with that formation, SWP staying wide, and if he cant get some decent crosses in get Weiss on in the second half.

PowderBlue said:
citizens_1976 said:
Robnho and Tevez out, Petrov and Bellamy in, sorted. 2-0 City.

Where you puttin Petrov and bellers then? If NDJ plays then we are looking at 4-1-3-2, with bellers playing off Ade?

I would also like to see, with that formation, SWP staying wide, and if he cant get some decent crosses in get Weiss on in the second half.
4-1-3-2?

Robinho and Tevez are injured, what's the point in changing our formation, we want to win the game not draw it. Petrov in for Robinho, Bellamy in for Tevez, sorted.

Does anyone have the ins and outs for both sides?

News just in from the OS is that Robbie is a chance of playing against Arse, but not Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.