Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

Citizen of Ottawa said:
And just to put in my two cent on MH. He is a young talented manager, (to steal a quote from FM08). He is only going to get better. I still have 100% faith in him.

Elano is pure fucking class. I'm thinking he will be a regular in the lineup for the rest of the season after this performance. I also feel that he should not be sold in the off season like some people seem to think he should be. If he was left on today, we would be celebrating victory.

Do you not see the irony in what you've just said???

Think Robinho makes a hell of a difference to us when he plays in the middle up front, just behind the striker. love to see Petrov on the left, Robinho behind Bojinov.

Need to utilise our best players and scrap the 2 defensive midfielders.

Given

Bridge
Onouha
Kompany
Zabaletta

Petrov
Ireland
De Jong
Wright phillips

Robinho

Bojinov

Harsh abit on Elano who was sublime tonight but for me that team looks alot stronger

Jimbo said:
Project said:
For 60 minutes or so Dunne was immense. But time and time again he lets us down with his stupidity.

bollox, he was awful first half, got turned on numerous occasions and thats why he gave so many fouls away. he made a few good interceptions tonight but he was poor and deserved to
be sent off
not defending dunne he was lucky not to go first half, but all his tackles were on our right side where we need a full back type footballer if at all possible. one that is good at defending
maybe :-)

dazz46 said:
hertsblue said:
Given-7
Richards-4.5
Dunne-6
Neds-7
Bridge-6.5
Elano-9
Robinho-8
Caicedo-6
Zabaleta-7.5
Kompany-8
Ireland-7
Sturridge-6
Gelson-6

6 for dunne you must be joking
if you work mate fucked up and cost your company a big contract would you think he did ok aswell

What ill say about Dunne, and i am not his biggest fan, and i do think he isnt good enough for the level we want to goto, but he is left exposed time and time again by Richards. the sending off was because Richards again was no where to be seen. Give Zabaletta a run ar right back and see if Dunne improves.

Cheesy said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
And just to put in my two cent on MH. He is a young talented manager, (to steal a quote from FM08). He is only going to get better. I still have 100% faith in him.

Elano is pure fucking class. I'm thinking he will be a regular in the lineup for the rest of the season after this performance. I also feel that he should not be sold in the off season like some people seem to think he should be. If he was left on today, we would be celebrating victory.

Agreed Cheesy...Ottawa think about that message for a little while. :)

What a wanker you are, have you been poised to strike when we lose ?

But have had to come on with your foul spiel anyways.

We have battered them and to be honest i would love that to happen to you, you fucking prick.

How the fuck can you even call yourslef a city fan ?

You are a joke figure on here nowadays and in my opinion twats like you have dragged this once great site down.[/quote]

Soory Bluealf.... Dunne is fooking magic.... You halfwitted TWAT!![/quote]

An obvious and typical reply from somebody without even a brain in his cock.

You are a worthless City fan and are a waste of bandwith.[/quote]

So Dunne has played well??? Prick[/quote]

No i didnt say he had you wanker, what i was saying is you cant wait to rear your ugly head when you can sniff a defeat and your now well known for that.

We played well tonight what kind of fan does that make you ?

You come on here with your shit and not once could i ever think of a positive post by you.

Slate dunne all you want but he gets his body in places a slimey little prick like wouldnt understand.

4 times player of the year, i see you are a loyal fan and maybe he hasnt been at his best this year, but arnt City fans meant to be the best in the world.

I will continue to sat you are a wanker and doom merchant untill somebody bans me from here.

You are the bad and i am the evil man

Being a good fan doesn't mean burying your head in the sand.

Dunne was awful early on. He was much improved after coming back from his four-game suspension.

Unfortunately, lately he's been back to his poor early season form.

Sell him to a Championship side or Prem struggler next season. He's out of his depth with a side fighting for a European place. As much as many of us like Dunne, he's a vestige of the club's past as a mediocre Premier League side. There's simply no place for him in the future of Manchester City FC.

Proud of the lads tonight, it was a mountain to climb, it was just a hill too far.

Dunne ironically played well tonight, was so stupid tonight and will be well aware of what he's done.

We've had enough finger pointing for the night. We faught hard and we were unlucky.

Cheesy said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:

Yes I do, I just didn't address it. Figured people could read between the lines of what I was saying. He is still young and makes mistakes (MH). That was a mistake that he will surely learn from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.