Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

Does Mancini want to win this competition? I know we have had a lot of games recently but thats his fault by thinking weakened teams can win the cup games and then ending up playing a replay. Wouldnt suprise me tonight if we draw and then he moans again that the team are tired. The players are paid £100,000 a week and they cant play 3 times in 7 days? What a joke, put the best team out and then if we have the game wrapped up you can take them off instead of having to chuck Tevez on in the 2nd half because we are 1-0 down.

benCTID said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
City: Hart, Richards, Boateng, K Toure, Zabaleta, Vieira, Barry, Y Toure, Kolarov, Silva, Balotelli.

I fear the worst.

Defence and attack are fine enough , the midfield is a bit dodgy , but i think it will be sufficient

niall_mcfc said:
Does Mancini want to win this competition? I know we have had a lot of games recently but thats his fault by thinking weakened teams can win the cup games and then ending up playing a replay. Wouldnt suprise me tonight if we draw and then he moans again that the team are tired. The players are paid £100,000 a week and they cant play 3 times in 8 days? What a joke, put the best team out and then if we have the game wrapped up you can take them off instead of having to chuck Tevez on in the 2nd half because we are 1-0 down.

Say we put our absolute strongest team out then on sat we struggle and lose because we are knackered?

sat is more important than tonight regardless

niall_mcfc said:
Does Mancini want to win this competition? I know we have had a lot of games recently but thats his fault by thinking weakened teams can win the cup games and then ending up playing a replay. Wouldnt suprise me tonight if we draw and then he moans again that the team are tired. The players are paid £100,000 a week and they cant play 3 times in 7 days? What a joke, put the best team out and then if we have the game wrapped up you can take them off instead of having to chuck Tevez on in the 2nd half because we are 1-0 down.

I do agree but they're tired ;)

I'm going to get a lot of stick for this but I think his position deserves to come into question if we go out tonight.

This is our best chance in years, for us to reach a final and he doesn't appear to be taking it seriously. He should have just looked at Birmingham Vs Arsenal in the League Cup final to realize anything can happen even if your underdogs.

One up front at home? Vieira starting ahead of Milner and Dzeko.

I hope I will eat my words after 90 Mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.