Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

kcmcfc said:
moomba said:
Games not over yet.

If the second half is like the first I'll be as critical as anyone.

If we come out different, get the 3 points I don't really give a toss how bad the first half was.

Got to agree with this. Dreadful first half but we have 45 minutes.

Why are we so wank at the back even though we have such a 'defensively dominant' midfield of Barry, De Jong, and Zab?

Too small and weak to dominate the midfield especially against long ball, which I'm guessing is the reason Mancini wanted Vieira.

tonea2003 said:
a lot of over the top negativity on here
we are not on top form i grant you
but the pitch is shocking and its not helping our passing game
keep the faith

Passing game? Can't string three passes together, regardless of the pitch. Knew this would be tough but didn't expect us to play like a bunch of retards. Midfield no creativity whatsoever and why bring RSC on when there's no service? Better getting Zab or De Jong off and putting Johnno on.

masterwig said:
First half against Chelsea we were just as bad. In fact, bar that second half at Stamford Bridge, we haven't looked good for a long time.

yes but we were playing against Top of the league that game, this is Sunderland

Bloody dire first half. Let's hope to God that it picks up and we turn this game around. We need a win today.

(Also, Mancini's tactics are that of a goldfish out of its bowl - terrible) Too defensive. What kind of midfield away at Sunderland when we are in need of a win is this; De Jong, Barry, Zabaleta.

That's way too defensive, get Ireland on! He's our only creative midfielder! Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.