Official Match Thread - west ham v city

anybody ever seen halloween. Dr loomis in it always said when you look into michael myers eyes theres just nothing there. no emotion. i always get that feeling from hughes. he winds me the fuck up. 2 mins to go and he brings boj on. the team was doin fuk all for 90 mins why not bring him on sooner. fuck him just coming back from injury. i dont care just get him on the pitch sooner. watched the full game and the way we play away is driving me mad.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

Yeah lost 1-0 against a side who is in form, above us in the table and at their home grond.

Stop being such a melodramatic fuckin muppet ffs...

1 win in 6 and thats including today!

anybody ever seen halloween. Dr loomis in it always said when you look into michael myers eyes theres just nothing there. no emotion. i always get that feeling from hughes. he winds me the fuck up. 2 mins to go and he brings boj on. the team was doin fuk all for 90 mins why not bring him on sooner. fuck him just coming back from injury. i dont care just get him on the pitch sooner. watched the full game and the way we play away is driving me mad.

staffs_blue said:
we are now 3 points ahead of blackburn.................

6! they were 9 behind us until today.

Unless the FA have changed the rules so city lose 3 points when we lose.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

Yeah lost 1-0 against a side who is in form, above us in the table and at their home grond.

Do you know what you are talking about??? West Ham are in form at the moment are they???
Last 4 games WDLL - great form that

A bit like Pompey were in form, as were Stoke as were West Brom etc etc etc

Ah!...........back to "Blame the players" again, I know, lets sign a few more...............

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

1 win in 6 and thats including today!

When is Hughes finally going to realise that his tactics/formations away from home just aren't right?! Same selection, same formation and same fucking dire performance week in week out away from home.

Boj on for 2 minutes is a complete joke (fit or unfit). Why bother so late on when he had 15-20 minutes to change and push for an equaliser.

Corners and set-pieces, don't get me started. Have we won an attacking header for 6 months?! We never win the ball, never mind hitting the target or heading home.

Another predictable and Mark Hughes styled away defeat.

The goal annoyed me, the defence was shocking as per usual, but that happens and with lads like Given and Dunne on form and such in there they'll save us points, but it happens at the back.

But it was the fact that we had so many chances up front and we couldn't convert one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.