Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

Little up front, poor in the middle and still the clown at the back, wow it's depressing. Couldn't give a shit to be honest, my expectations were tempered with some of our signings so I'm not getting too pissed off at this. As far as I'm concerned we're a long way off from troubling the top 4 and will be for some time.

Utter shite, 1 upfront at home to Blackburn, we played right into fat Sams hands, these tactics are getting us nowhere, too negative by far, Blackburn for f**ks sake, why pay extortionate prices for attacking players, and not f**kin play them, I find these tactics horrible too watch, utter shite.

lee-mcfc said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
He could have shipped Jo out and kept Bellamy.

But he didn't.

wasnt bellamy having bust-ups with mancini though?

btw dont get me wrong i'v always said i wanted JO to go.

Bellamy has done more for our club than Mancini. If Mancini has a problem with Bellamy, he should have fucking resigned himself. Most City fans over the age of 12 would have preferred that.

Johnsonontheleft said:
lee-mcfc said:

Bellamy has done more for our club than Mancini. If Mancini has a problem with Bellamy, he should have fucking resigned himself. Most City fans over the age of 12 would have preferred that.
Absolutly correct Sir.....

I think some of you are being unfair on Jo. I thought he did okay when he came on. Certainly no worse than anyone else up front. Tevez could have had a hat-trick again today if he'd had his boots on the right feet, the duck-egg.

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
I can't believe Silva didn't start or at least played a half. I'd love to hear Mancini reasoning behind this one. Flair and skill trumps slow has beens and day of the week.

Go on admit it, you love it when we don't win. Did you pick the username as a piss-take ?

Nah mate, just one of many fans who's fed up with defensive team selections at home against mediocre opposition.

Johnsonontheleft said:
lee-mcfc said:

haha , yeah ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.