Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

citymad said:
Sky Blue said:
Go on admit it, you love it when we don't win. Did you pick the username as a piss-take ?

Nah mate, just one of many fans who's fed up with defensive team selections at home against mediocre opposition.
City mad. haven't you read the rules of this forum? You are NOT allowed to be critical of City....we must worship Mancini and be blind to him ruining our chances of success at a time when we have never had it so good........that's the irony.......

Neil McNab said:
Little up front, poor in the middle and still the clown at the back, wow it's depressing. Couldn't give a shit to be honest, my expectations were tempered with some of our signings so I'm not getting too pissed off at this. As far as I'm concerned we're a long way off from troubling the top 4 and will be for some time.

Really? How do you make that out?

We were one game away from finishing fourth last season, are currently level on points with the team that finished there (having already played them away from home) and at the end of the weekend we will be at most 3 points outside the top four.

Cheesy said:
Project said:
disappointed to have dropped two points. i'm afraid Hart is to blame for their goal and from then on it was an upward battle against a blanket defence. created more than enough to take the three points. unlucky overall but the idiots of the board will have a field day.

It's the usual suspects. The good news is that most of them won't post again until the next match & when we win they won't post at all :-)

Always had you down as a level headed guy Cheesy, anyone who gets paid to sit in an F-4 must be doing something right :) Surprised you'd get so upset about criticism, were you well pleased with that shite first half then? Was a point at home against Blackburn a good result in your opinion?

get a grip some of you ffs.

Silva didnt start because we already lost 3 of our signings to injury. and i agree with Mancini in not risking Silva, someone who from the bunch of new signings look the most likely to adapt to the league in technical and team aspects.

i will give Silva another month of coming in as subs. only then will he fight for a place in the starting XI.

If we have a 24million player who gets outplayed by some unknown kid, i'd be willing to see that 24million burn on the bench. For the team.

i have to be honest that i'm extremely disappointed with the result, a game that we could have won. my only concerns were the extent of Tevez's injury and why Joe Hart seemed to have brought the international jitters into club games. he didnt look as assured as his first PL game. im not surprised if Mancini will now rotate him a Shay around.

overall, positives, our passes looked great. Milner, Yaya and AJ will only get better hopefully.

Why are all these new posters so negative on that performance?

Have they watched City play before?

Although we played with one striker we were attacking throughout the 90 minutes. We could have scored 5. Robinson had a great day in goal. Get over it.

At least we upped the tempo in the second half. Blackburn defended like their lives depended on it. I have much respect for BFS despite the dire football.

K.Reeves right foot said:
citymad said:
Nah mate, just one of many fans who's fed up with defensive team selections at home against mediocre opposition.
City mad. haven't you read the rules of this forum? You are NOT allowed to be critical of City....we must worship Mancini and be blind to him ruining our chances of success at a time when we have never had it so good........that's the irony.......

well, practically every supporter spoke there minds about every other manager there's been while they've been a fan, so why shouldn't we speak our minds about mancini?

say what you want citymad, it's your entitlement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.