Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

bluemoon32 said:
amehh said:
Let's not get too over-dramatic folks and turn on our most valuable players.

Let the rags laugh it up all they like, the fuckers will be crying soon enough.

We're a long, long, long long, way from being able to compete with the top sides. None of them will be crying anytime soon.
And even if we are able to compete with them doesn't mean we'll win every game.

We don't need to swap petrov for Elano or Ireland. He needs to come on for either Kompany or De jong. 2 def midfielders is worthless against these rag cunts because they play on the break. You don't need two players breaking up play and holding in mid field against a counter attacking team.

GoForGlory said:
Here's when MH needs to show up IMO. I think what separates a good manager form a great manager is that sense of what's going on in the game, and the ability to change tactics in-game when things aren't working for you. I haven't seen MH really be able to do that all season. Tbh we've looked alright though, bit sloppy at times but we've created quite a lot, just haven't been able to create that final bit.
Its in Hughes best interests for this match not to become embarrassing 5 or 6-0 could decide his future.

It's simple the City players up front, they don't want it. It's as simple as that. Man U are better then us, but we know that. But Man U players are mostly I presume on a higher wage, their levels of "fame" are much higher then some on the City team. Yet for some reason some of the City players think themselves bigger then they are, some don't like to be tackled, some wont tackle, some wont even look for the ball, Robinho earlier couldn't have been bothered chasing after Park who is by no means a top class player, so he triped him and should have been booked for it. You've got the United players chasing and fighting, the City players, not so much.

We're both fighting for something, Man U the title, and City Europe.

We want to be up there, in the top 4, we've a decent side but some just wont preform. If we want to gulf to be closed we need to have someone willing to fight in there because it's not happening at the moment.

It's 2-0 now, if our defenders don't cop themselves on they'll leave Given even more exposed, he'd know chance with either goals, I really don'twant to be saying that at full time.

Do not let this be a rout.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
"There is a part of him that is delighted by the scoreline so far and I can't get over that! He has to go!!"

Pillock!!!!!!! There is not 1% of 1% of 1% in Hughes that is delighted by the score . You my sir are are prize numpty.

Don't be daft! At the end of the day, he's a United Fan, The United Fans love Hughes!! I'm not saying he sent us out to lose, but I would guarentee there is a part of him that is pleased!!

Theo555 said:
LazyArse - Elano was player of the month last month - he is not playing well today but you are being a dick saying he should go back to Brazil - you obviously know shite all about football

ignore the muppet matchday brings out the mongs especially if were losing

bert38 said:
We have been run off our legs by a superior team. Control, pace and movement up front is too much for us to handle. Its not Elano's fault, or Ireland's or Dunne's-they are unfortunately a better team

What's that got to do with being able to control the ball and make a simple pass?

It's basic stuff.

ElanJo said:
GoForGlory said:
Here's when MH needs to show up IMO. I think what separates a good manager form a great manager is that sense of what's going on in the game, and the ability to change tactics in-game when things aren't working for you. I haven't seen MH really be able to do that all season. Tbh we've looked alright though, bit sloppy at times but we've created quite a lot, just haven't been able to create that final bit.

Im not Hughes' biggest fan, but at times he cant do shit when the players make stupid decisions. Ireland was stupid for the foul and I don't know what the fuck Dunne was doing for the 2nd.

No I agree, but I still think something needs to happen, I don't think we're gonna get two goals without changing something. Obviously it's probably most likely they'll go on and get another goal instead, but we need to at least try something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.