Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Andouble said:
bizzbo said:
cleavers said:
Given, Dunne, Onouha were fine, rest were pretty poor.

We were completely dominated by a team hardly trying.

maybe im mistaken but i had him at fault on his positioning for the free kick? I knew where it was going, dunno why he started to move back towards the side of the goal covered by the wall.

deflected off De Jong, and Given still got a hand on it. Can't be faulted. Most keepers don't even touch it.

hmm didnt see the deflection... will have to look again at that

notreallyhere said:
Cheesy said:
Something is very wrong. I just didn't get any buzz out of a derby game today. I don't think that's ever happened before.

Same here mate, doesn't help that most of our players looked like it didn't matter to them that they were playing in the Manchester derby. As I said earlier, I can never remember such a boring derby game.

it was odd...I think a lot stems from us not having a leader on the pitch anymore..
I would have loved to have seen a player on our team really get everyone going during the match.
Was a strangely odd match from a personal point of view...I mean, United recently stuffed Spurs and Arsenal, and after being 2 nil down I feared the worst, but we didnt concede in second half; you would have thought we were pepperring their net with shots but we werent. On same account they didnt have loads of chances either..strange match...

bizzbo said:
cleavers said:

maybe im mistaken but i had him at fault on his positioning for the free kick? I knew where it was going, dunno why he started to move back towards the side of the goal covered by the wall.

He moved that way because that was where the ball was headed until it was heavily deflected.

Anyway he was fine apart from that, and first half was our best attacking option as he was the only one trying to get the ball forward.

FFS 1st Giggs Player of the year

Now Man of the Match= Darren Fletcher

All i remember him doing is a blatant foul on ireland when he broke from midfield

No players really stood out but i would have to say Tevez for Man of the match

skybluekings said:
2 Defensive midfielders = No creativity.

hang on this was the same team that won the last 3 matches...and scored 9 goals!

hertsblue said:

All i remember him doing is a blatant foul on ireland when he broke from midfield

Sympathy vote mate, hes gonna miss the final

cleavers said:
bizzbo said:
cleavers said:

He moved that way because that was where the ball was headed until it was heavily deflected.

Anyway he was fine apart from that, and first half was our best attacking option as he was the only one trying to get the ball forward.

fair enough.

lol yep i noticed his playmaking efforts

RobinJo said:
hertsblue said:

Sympathy vote mate, hes gonna miss the final

Next years player of the year unless Scholes hasnt won it yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.