Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

Re: Official Manchester United v. Manchester City thread

staffs_blue said:
Shrek is the key.all the recent derby games we have won recently he hasnt been playing.hopefully he breaks his leg at boro today.

Agree we cant handle Rooney =\ hes to good. Might have to get kompany on his shirt all game

I have a very good feeling about todays game, the same that I had for the Everton game.
I think City will record a decent win, Ireland will play a vital part.
edited for clearer prediction:
Rags 1
Scholes

City 3
Ireland
Robinho
Caceido

we have to believe,dont change a winning team!!!!
rags 1 MANCHESTER CITY 2 Elano and The Boj off the bench for the winner!!

Re: Official Manchester United v. Manchester City thread

Mark - TheBlue said:
staffs_blue said:
Shrek is the key.all the recent derby games we have won recently he hasnt been playing.hopefully he breaks his leg at boro today.

Agree we cant handle Rooney =\ hes to good. Might have to get kompany on his shirt all game

whenever the rags dont have rooney in their team they always do worst against us, hope he's on the bench or warmup injury

They're going to come at us full pelt come 1.30 today. My stomach is churning already - i'd love us to do what we did last year, but its gonna be a hell of a nerve wracking couple of hours....i just hope the result is favourable....I;d even be delighted with a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.