Official Rangers v City Thread

I thought we were good value 1st half and were the better team. agreed the defence is shaky and needs tweaking but if we'd have kept the strong side out for the whole game like we will in the league I think we would have won by a couple of goals.
Look at teh side that finished the game. that team is never going to play in the league.

One thing, why play TBH? If its to put him in the shop window then big mistake as no fucker will buyhim after watcing him play!

Oh, just to make it clear: Toure needs to play with an organizer who is great in the air. He should not play with Ned. Ned should be Toure's backup. There are problems on both full-backs. Zab is a midfielder who is too slow, otherwise a good full-back. Richards does not have a proper football brain, he lacks awareness and ability to read the game. His positioning is also way off at all times and concentration is poor throughout. Awful. Bridge needs competition. I wouldn't mind a more defensively-minded left-back for him to give us some options.

waspish said:
for me if you had the best back four in the world we'd still
concede goals it's the system we play it's just a back four
and nothing in front helping out what I've seen pre season
6th spot is best we could hope for this season just because
of our attack

Its gonna be more exciting than the Pearce era

ALL CITY FANS please top 6 should be our least - but its gonna be an brilliant anyway goals goals goals goals goals goals

Would have taken our situ 11 seasons ago - Its not so bad blues

citizens_1976 said:
We will get it right i presume. Hughes will know that we need a defender quickly. Toure wasn't the best, but yeah he will get better in time. He is still coming to terms with communication. I cannot understand all the moaning, we beat teams like Feyenoord away and Barca at Home under Keegan. We even beat Oldham 7-0. Friendlies mean nothing. Etuhu won't start against Blackburn, Ben Haim won't start. Hughes is looking at the pair of them to see if they are good enough squad players. Stop worrying guys. Rangers treated this like a league match, we treated it like a friendly. The only players that were at 80-90% were Ireland and Barry.
The attack is looking very lethal, Weiss looked great and the defence will improve with more signings. Everything will be on the right track against Blackburn. Do not expect miracles straight away, we are a team building and a team that needs to gel. We have many new players, not just 1 or 2.

Ever though of giving up your day job you'd do a fine job churning out MH's bullshitting publicity machine. Friendlies do mean nothing but you should be at least be starting to get together something like a winning side with less than 2 weeks to go. From all the pre season games I've seen so far there does not seem to be any improvements on last season

Ducado said:
It's great to see the BM drama Queen Club are back in buisiness!

A sense of perspective is needed, it's Pre Season friendly, nothing to play for, it's about fitness and testing players out, the results are meaningless, think about it as engineering, it's about getting it right before the big launch day

well we have 1 more game before blackburn to get the engineering fixed or we will fail the mot. i agree the score is meaningless but surely you can see the defence is a problem that should have been our priorety weeks ago

Oh no we lost a friendly!! Hughes out! Dunne Out! Richards Out! Etuhu out! Toure's shit! Robinho is soft and lazy!

Shut the fuck up!

It never ceases to amaze me what complete and utter shite is written on here after a game. I really cannot begin to put in to words what I think of some posters and their 'opinions' because they are so negative and, for use of a better word, shit!

Is it possible for people to get a grip? Take a cold shower, get some fresh air, throw a glass of water in to your face or something else I don't really care, but get a fucking grip of yourselves!

Mike D said:
citizens_1976 said:
We will get it right i presume. Hughes will know that we need a defender quickly. Toure wasn't the best, but yeah he will get better in time. He is still coming to terms with communication. I cannot understand all the moaning, we beat teams like Feyenoord away and Barca at Home under Keegan. We even beat Oldham 7-0. Friendlies mean nothing. Etuhu won't start against Blackburn, Ben Haim won't start. Hughes is looking at the pair of them to see if they are good enough squad players. Stop worrying guys. Rangers treated this like a league match, we treated it like a friendly. The only players that were at 80-90% were Ireland and Barry.
The attack is looking very lethal, Weiss looked great and the defence will improve with more signings. Everything will be on the right track against Blackburn. Do not expect miracles straight away, we are a team building and a team that needs to gel. We have many new players, not just 1 or 2.

Ever though of giving up your day job you'd do a fine job churning out MH's bullshitting publicity machine. Friendlies do mean nothing but you should be at least be starting to get together something like a winning side with less than 2 weeks to go. From all the pre season games I've seen so far there does not seem to be any improvements on last season

come back after the season starts - if we lose or draw to BBurn & Wolves I will except this

Dont comment again until after my above comments

citizens_1976 said:
Rammyblues said:
We are going to get fucking slatted in the press if we lose especially if the team beating us only pay a fraction of the fees we have paid for our players, listening to Burley he couldn't contain his delight enough that Rangers had beaten the multi millionaires. Every game next season we play will be like a cup tie and unless everyone of our players perform at the highest level we will have the piss taken out of us remorselessly. Time for players to improve just isn't there, we need that team to be firing on all cylinders from the first whistle to the last and no passengers. Hope to god we put in a decent performance and result against Celtic.
Do you really care what a numpty like Burley thinks? The media slags us off all the time like i'm bothered about them taking the piss out of us for losing to Celtic or Rangers.

i've said it to a couple of mates ,who gives a fuck what the press or any other twat says we're not little old city any more so even when we win games they will say it wasn't good enough. Even on sky when Ireland had equalised they went on about it not being one of our strikers.
Just ignore all the shit they spout they want us to fail but we wont and after a while they'll start going on about somebody else, Portsmouth or even the rags if they start losing games early doors.

citizens_1976 said:
g180aj said:
his passes and crosses wasn't good enough
He has just come back from a serious injury. From tonight's show when Petrov is 50% fit, he looked very dangerous.

he was fitt enough to be in the team at the end off last season so he must be as fitt as the rest off the squad by now overall it was a good game imo and it looks possative

simonr555 said:
Oh no we lost a friendly!! Hughes out! Dunne Out! Richards Out! Etuhu out! Toure's shit! Robinho is soft and lazy!

Shut the fuck up!

It never ceases to amaze me what complete and utter shite is written on here after a game. I really cannot begin to put in to words what I think of some posters and their 'opinions' because they are so negative and, for use of a better word, shit!

Is it possible for people to get a grip? Take a cold shower, get some fresh air, throw a glass of water in to your face or something else I don't really care, but get a fucking grip of yourselves!

Don't forget (and this is funny as fuck that someone else posted) "and £25 million for Tevez, for someone who can't even stand up in the shower?" LOL. I'm still finding that funny now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.