Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
Valencia have just signed Rodrigo Moreno and Andre Gomes off Benfica for a combined 45mE. (sort of) Both sold to a 3rd party investment fund in January, who I think is run by the new billionaire owner of Valencia, Peter Lim. Now his takeover of Valencia is done, he is moving them over to them. The mass exodus at Benfica continues, that's now 6 of the starting XI sold, with another couple of them likely to leave as well. Always nice to see a new billionaire though, hopefully Valencia can make La Liga a bit more competitive.
Just hope that the new Valencia owner doesn't get pissed off by the La Liga stupid TV money sharing that Real and Barcelona gets almost everything and the rest pennies. Malaga owner was pissed at that and stopped investing in Malaga, or atleast part of the reason as TV deals are very important help to cover losses as rich owner can't forever bankroll the team (just like we are now in the profit zone). We get £90 million TV money, I bet Valencia gets £10-20 million in La Liga.
I've heard his name linked with a few clubs over the past few years, so I'm guessing he's serious and has done his research. The Malaga one seemed to come out of the blue a bit and clearly hadn't realised what a racket La Liga is. Ironically, he's a massive rag who owns loads of United theme bars, yet tried to buy Liverpool. Not sure rivalry translates to asia in quite the same way!

I think I read somewhere that a lot of his interest in purchasing Malaga had to do with the port of Malaga...not sure though or why that would be

MeatHunterrr said:
Arsenal sign Debuchy from Newcastle
Very surprised that Newcastle have managed to get a profit out of him, he looks very average. Very rash and a red card waiting to happen, but I guess Wenger loves his Frenchies.

BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Very surprised that Newcastle have managed to get a profit out of him, he looks very average. Very rash and a red card waiting to happen, but I guess Wenger loves his Frenchies.
What was the price as BBC only says "undisclosed fee"?

MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
£12m, about three times what I think he's worth. Newcastle got him for about half that.

BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
£12m, about three times what I think he's worth. Newcastle got him for about half that.
Wenger was desperate find Sagna replacement which reflects in the price I guess..

Would it be possible for someone with the knowledge and inclination to post the Domestic and European squad rules, identifying our current squad and who is homegrown etc?

If this was done and made as a sticky in the Transfer Forum it would be a good reference point for people through transfer windows.

Just a thought.

Kompany is King said:
Would it be possible for someone with the knowledge and inclination to post the Domestic and European squad rules, identifying our current squad and who is homegrown etc?

If this was done and made as a sticky in the Transfer Forum it would be a good reference point for people through transfer windows.

Just a thought.

good idea...along with the fact that Nasty does not need to be registered for CL and PL

Borini to Mackems....£14million!!!

Say one thing, the scousers know how to get good money for average players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.