Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

Newcastle have signed Remy Cabella, along with Siem De Jong that's two good pieces of business this summer. If they can get a decent replacement in for the vastly overrated Debuchy then they're just a striker short of challenging for Europe again next season.

George Hannah said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Luis Suarez latest:-

10/7/14

Luis Suarez expected to be officially presented at Camp Nou on 16/7/14.

http://www.football-espana.net/

This should, in theory, weaken Liverpool by a considerable margin....
the problem for the dippers is that there are no replacements on the market no matter how much they've got for him

or the better players won't go there.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Newcastle have signed Remy Cabella, along with Siem De Jong that's two good pieces of business this summer. If they can get a decent replacement in for the vastly overrated Debuchy then they're just a striker short of challenging for Europe again next season.

It wouldn't do them any good. Any player that looks half decent will be sold as soon as Fat Ash can make a profit.
Until they get rid of him, they are doomed to mid-table mediocrity.

stony said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

It wouldn't do them any good. Any player that looks half decent will be sold as soon as Fat Ash can make a profit.
Until they get rid of him, they are doomed to mid-table mediocrity.

They're doomed to that anyway with FFPR, they might as well accept that and enjoy 4 months of decent football before Pardew is asset stripped again and does enough to keep them up.

Valencia have just signed Rodrigo Moreno and Andre Gomes off Benfica for a combined 45mE. (sort of) Both sold to a 3rd party investment fund in January, who I think is run by the new billionaire owner of Valencia, Peter Lim. Now his takeover of Valencia is done, he is moving them over to them. The mass exodus at Benfica continues, that's now 6 of the starting XI sold, with another couple of them likely to leave as well. Always nice to see a new billionaire though, hopefully Valencia can make La Liga a bit more competitive.

BigOscar said:
Valencia have just signed Rodrigo Moreno and Andre Gomes off Benfica for a combined 45mE. (sort of) Both sold to a 3rd party investment fund in January, who I think is run by the new billionaire owner of Valencia, Peter Lim. Now his takeover of Valencia is done, he is moving them over to them. The mass exodus at Benfica continues, that's now 6 of the starting XI sold, with another couple of them likely to leave as well. Always nice to see a new billionaire though, hopefully Valencia can make La Liga a bit more competitive.
Just hope that the new Valencia owner doesn't get pissed off by the La Liga stupid TV money sharing that Real and Barcelona gets almost everything and the rest pennies. Malaga owner was pissed at that and stopped investing in Malaga, or atleast part of the reason as TV deals are very important help to cover losses as rich owner can't forever bankroll the team (just like we are now in the profit zone). We get £90 million TV money, I bet Valencia gets £10-20 million in La Liga.

MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
Just hope that the new Valencia owner doesn't get pissed off by the La Liga stupid TV money sharing that Real and Barcelona gets almost everything and the rest pennies. Malaga owner was pissed at that and stopped investing in Malaga, or atleast part of the reason as TV deals are very important help to cover losses as rich owner can't forever bankroll the team (just like we are now in the profit zone). We get £90 million TV money, I bet Valencia gets £10-20 million in La Liga.
I've heard his name linked with a few clubs over the past few years, so I'm guessing he's serious and has done his research. The Malaga one seemed to come out of the blue a bit and clearly hadn't realised what a racket La Liga is. Ironically, he's a massive rag who owns loads of United theme bars, yet tried to buy Liverpool. Not sure rivalry translates to asia in quite the same way!

BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
I've heard his name linked with a few clubs over the past few years, so I'm guessing he's serious and has done his research. The Malaga one seemed to come out of the blue a bit and clearly hadn't realised what a racket La Liga is. Ironically, he's a massive rag who owns loads of United theme bars, yet tried to buy Liverpool. Not sure rivalry translates to asia in quite the same way!

Profit is the great equalizer—sporting rivalries rarely get in the way of real greed and avarice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.